Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I remember he said it online somewhere so yes he's got mountains of crap off the the crusty Antifa types.

Well I don't condone eithers abuse but my point was Gems goons don't spend their lifes making disgusting doxxing videos as you well know. That is the remit of the permanently unemployed Antifa loola's who seem to spend their life's making embellished videos of people they don't know. Extreme harassment and bullying online is all it is.

If Gems was making these awful doxxing videos boards.ie be up in arms because it's the unemployable Antifa lot making them not only is it supported but shared around!

Incredible double standards and hypocrisy.

you need a new record, yours seems to be broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,733 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You hardly think that is the real thing????????

ACIQuestion is a satirical Twitter account for forks sake :rolleyes:

Is she not asking for money?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Howard Beale

you need a new record, yours seems to be broken.

Any requests for a new record? Maybe bit of Zeppelin?

Ha, despite it can't get these folk to see the insane hypcrisy of whinging about Gems and co yet support incredibly vicious doxx videos put up slander and potentially get people sacked and or attacked.

People who are whinging about bullying support the most extreme bullying online yet most can't see further than their nose to cop this. Gas :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,613 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

You hardly think that is the real thing????????

ACIQuestion is a satirical Twitter account for forks sake :rolleyes:

By the way Gems doesn't need the money shes minted at the back of it. How many can afford houses in Shankill and not work??

It's fake? Please substantiate this claim.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Well several have spoke of their stints in rehab but I am not going to go trawling through old twitter posts from 2 year ago I'm at work can't be arsed but their is 2 lads who has exposed the Antifa druggie dreg lot for what they are but I am not posting their stuff as they are Nationalists and immediately be far far right this and that as peoples confirmation bias on the left won't allow them to look at anything that's not from a full on Marxist. For some reason people here are very sympathetic to the unemployable Antifa lot. Anyone wants the links DM me fair enough?

Like in Galway profit before people expelled a party member for smashing a phone, beating the crap out of his missus and drug dealing to other party members. These folk are cretins and the worst lowlifes.

While the video of Alan does make him look bad I can gurantee people that was very likely after months of abuse and doxxing online context is important. He was had personal and very abusive doxxing videos and the people making them are very obviously not working. How could they be spending hours a day editing and splicing together abusive dox videos of people all the time? Don't any of these people have lifes at all??

Despite Gemma and her goons being accused of things they never ever spend their days making abusive personal dox videos of people they don't know from Adam. This is the most extreme form of bullying and abuse online and the hard left (antifa) lot get away with the most vile abuse as it's cloaked in a wafer thin uniform of being virtuous despite it being the most extreme form of what they preach against fascism. However people will support the most extreme bullying and dox videos if it goes against someone they disagree with. Amazing echo chamber bias and hypocrisy.

Whilst I see the Antifa dregs for what they are unemployed reprobates what never ceases to amaze me is the mindless support for them and their embellished abuse and bullying videos online further illustrating the divide and conquer going on in Ireland right now and showing violence and abuse from the left always goes unnoticed and ignored. Shame as these lot contribute absolutely nothing to society these unemployable 'activists' who spend 24/7 online making abuse videos.

Ah right ok - never any abuse or bullying from Saint Gemma or her followers, none whatsoever

This is just more of the same; excuses about scumbag behaviour, pretense that both sides are as bad as each other and whataboutery.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

It's fake? Please substantiate this claim.

He seems to be taking about the picture on the tweet being fake, or at least not an puc of the actual trailer. Which he is correct in saying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,571 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Ha, despite it can't get these folk to see the insane hypcrisy of whinging about Gems and co yet support incredibly vicious doxx videos put up slander and potentially get people sacked and or attacked.

People who are whinging about bullying support the most extreme bullying online yet most can't see further than their nose to cop this. Gas :rolleyes:

I don't support either. Is that good enough for you?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    I don't support either. Is that good enough for you?

Thats the thing isn't it. People like howard cannot see that as an option. You HAVE to support one or the other. Everything is divided into sides.

Hmmmm. Yet you are happy enough for your "nationalist" friends to be doing all this yourself as you just pointed out above.

You are whinging about so called whinging but its fine by you when "antifa" people get exposed as drug addicts and the harassment of Joe Loughnane was ok too. Hmmmmm

Nope. You cannot be taken seriously.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭cravings

539316.jpg
    He seems to be taking about the picture on the tweet being fake, or at least not an puc of the actual trailer. Which he is correct in saying

yes. i think this is the actual trailer

• Advertisement

Hmmmm. Yet you are happy enough for your "nationalist" friends to be doing all this yourself as you just pointed out above.

You are whinging about so called whinging but its fine by you when "antifa" people get exposed as drug addicts and the harassment of Joe Loughnane was ok too. Hmmmmm

Nope. You cannot be taken seriously.

I have been VERY clear I do not support Gemma as said she is very damaging to Nationalist movements. Vast majority of conservative or right leaning people don't support her. She has a tiny handful of ardent supporters.

It was YOU who mentioned Joe Loughnane not me (again YOU bringing up names not me).

Yes you are right I have limited sympathy for drug dealers who beat the living **** out of women. Are these people you support??? :confused::(

I have been VERY clear I do not support Gemma as said she is very damaging to Nationalist movements. Vast majority of conservative or right leaning people don't support her. She has a tiny handful of ardent supporters.

It was YOU who mentioned Joe Loughnane not me (again YOU bringing up names not me).

Yes you are right I have limited sympathy for drug dealers who beat the living **** out of women. Are these people you support??? :confused::(

This is just lots more whataboutery ignoring the points I made. You have complained about the left/ so called "antifa" bullying and harassing and doxxing people but you seem perfectly ok with it when your "nationalist" friends do it.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

I thought it was your boyfriend alan sweeney that was caught assaulting the woman? Now I'm confused.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,613 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

That's be just some random image I would have thought.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭francois

Are these people you support??? :confused::(

Textbook loaded question fallacy

This is just lots more whataboutery ignoring the points I made. You have complained about the left/ so called "antifa" bullying and harassing and doxxing people but you seem perfectly ok with it when your "nationalist" friends do it.

Bit rich coming from someone who on here defends a drug dealing woman beater no?

In fact sees nothings wrong with said vicious women beatings or drug dealings as that person is 'left'. Gas man.

I never said anyone Nationalist doing it was OK I was making the point no one Nationalist is pathetic and evil enough to make the doxxing videos Antfia do all the time.

Proof me wrong. Show me Nationalist movement videos doxxing antifa? Anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

cravings wrote: »
    539316.jpg

This goon passed my job on Friday, I did make sure to give him a close to waving hand signal, he could be local to me as I've seen it a few times now....

Hope the cop's at the checkpoint beside give him a bit of jip....

You just told us about it yourself
    their is 2 lads who has exposed the Antifa druggie dreg lot for what they are but I am not posting their stuff as they are Nationalists

Terry Pratchet

Fieldog wrote: »
    This goon passed my job on Friday, I did make sure to give him a close to waving hand signal, he could be local to me as I've seen it a few times now....

Hope the cop's at the checkpoint beside give him a bit of jip....

I wonder if he has a proper trailer licence for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

cravings wrote: »
    539316.jpg

Hahaha!

He was parked on Merchants Quay last week, seems to be getting around

• Advertisement

You just told us about it yourself

No I said lads do know of the Antifas lots drug dealing and drug abuse but they do not make doxxing videos of them despite them being drug dealing and in some cases woman beating scum.

So again where is the Nationalist side making these awful videos on these unemployable Antifa lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Zookey123

No I said lads do know of the Antifas lots drug dealing and drug abuse but they do not make doxxing videos of them despite them being drug dealing and in some cases woman beating scum.

So again where is the Nationalist side making these awful videos on these unemployable Antifa lot?

Are you going to include citations or just spout rubbish with no evidence?

You said its there - you said your "nationalist" friends have this so you provide the evidence.

Terry Pratchet

Zookey123 wrote: »
    Are you going to include citations or just spout rubbish with no evidence?

Joe Loughnane who JoeytheParrott brings up. The Antifa 'anti racist' (also anti woman too) female abusing drug dealer suspended from profit before people.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/people-before-profit-suspension-964097

https://www.pbp.ie/statement-on-joe-loughnane/

Also is it really that hard to google a name? Seesh talk about being bone idle lazy. ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

I never said anyone Nationalist doing it was OK I was making the point no one Nationalist is pathetic and evil enough to make the doxxing videos Antfia do all the time.

Proof me wrong. Show me Nationalist movement videos doxxing antifa? Anything?

Yet another logical fallacy: No True Scotsman.

Joe Loughnane who JoeytheParrott brings up. The Antifa 'anti racist' (also anti woman too) female abusing drug dealer suspended from profit before people.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/people-before-profit-suspension-964097

https://www.pbp.ie/statement-on-joe-loughnane/

Also is it really that hard to google a name? Seesh talk about being bone idle lazy. ;)

Sure yeah. You were happy enough for your "nationalist" friends to harass and doxx him.

Terry Pratchet

I remember he said it online somewhere so yes he's got mountains of crap off the the crusty Antifa types.

Well I don't condone eithers abuse but my point was Gems goons don't spend their lifes making disgusting doxxing videos as you well know. That is the remit of the permanently unemployed Antifa loola's who seem to spend their life's making embellished videos of people they don't know. Extreme harassment and bullying online is all it is.

If Gems was making these awful doxxing videos boards.ie be up in arms because it's the unemployable Antifa lot making them not only is it supported but shared around!

Incredible double standards and hypocrisy.

Is there antifa in Ireland? I thought it was an american thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Caegan

Of course they are, just like in an episode of Scooby Doo, once you pull the mask off its all Antifa.

It really must be exhausting tying yourself into knits to defend GOD and her ilk.

Sure yeah. You were happy enough for your "nationalist" friends to harass and doxx him.

Are you mad or something?

I have made it abundantly clear there is no doxxing videos from Nationalists to these cretins if there are show them to me!

Also I wouldn't mind him getting them if he did. Like I said previously woman abusing drug dealers get little to no sympathy from me but why are you treating these scum with such kid gloves? Why such a soft spot for men who put their violent hands on women?

So Alan Sweeney 'assualts' a antifa loola by leaning over her and words exchanged you go nuts over but Joe Loughnane beating the living crap out of his missus is defended to the hilt? Why? It was a good beating was it? Doesn't hurt apparently when a leftie loola does it? Maybe ask the victim eh!;)

It's very telling you are going out of your way to incessantly defend such a disgusting lowlife.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,571 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I'm anti-fascist.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement