Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

"Their time was up"

What a callous, cold thing to say.
    So much for her pro-life viewpoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭hynesie08

In a more light hearted manner, the "dee wall is a garda informant" narrative is hilarious, I give it 3 weeks before that group splinters....... Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,026 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I would bet Orla O'Donnell needed a puke bucket nearby, just having to listen to that and transcribe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

hynesie08 wrote: »
    In a more light hearted manner, the "dee wall is a garda informant" narrative is hilarious, I give it 3 weeks before that group splinters....... Again.

Well they've just arrested her in the last few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Well they've just arrested her in the last few minutes

They should release her without a charge sheet...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

dan1895 wrote: »
    "Their time was up"

Yeah I didn't realize that all you needed to do to get pro lifers to concede was to theorize a pandemic with lock downs to prevent the virus spreading.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

dan1895 wrote: »
    "Their time was up"

I've long realised that the so-called "pro-life" types will fight tooth & nail in the name of an unborn baby, but once out of the womb, they couldn't give a damn about a human (most egregiously seen in America where any humane health services are shot down)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭francois

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nice to see the gardai out in force. can anybody make out what is said?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

No. But there's a bit at the start that sounds a lot like Crazy Frog! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Acosta

Should they not all be fined for breaking lockdown rules? Then arrested if any of them refuse to go home? If the Guards were fining people in isolated west cork beaches then surely this crowd should be too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Acosta wrote: »
    Should they not all be fined for breaking lockdown rules? Then arrested if any of them refuse to go home? If the Guards were fining people in isolated west cork beaches then surely this crowd should be too.

Sure they were fining hundreds of people driving into the Dublin mountains last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,026 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Who cares.

Oh happy day.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

How come more of these pr1cks werent arrested tho? That dope Dolores could have walked away from it and she wouldn't have been. That a$$hole who walked from Newry to Dublin for homeless due to Covid prob wouldnt look at a homeless person otherwise. I have symptathy for the guards but some of these ones are taking the p1ss. And I heard of a woman who got a fine yesterday as she wanted to get a drivethru, she was inside her 5km but crossed county lines so that guard gave her a fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Stopped clock syndrome....O'Doherty is actually right about this point.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Orlaodo/status/1351857118387859457
    She said “if we go along with the virus narrative”, the first case came from Italy and if the government were serious about protecting health of Irish people they would have closed ports and airports.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

PhoneMain wrote: »
    How come more of these pr1cks werent arrested tho? That dope Dolores could have walked away from it and she wouldn't have been. That a$$hole who walked from Newry to Dublin for homeless due to Covid prob wouldnt look at a homeless person otherwise. I have symptathy for the guards but some of these ones are taking the p1ss. And I heard of a woman who got a fine yesterday as she wanted to get a drivethru, she was inside her 5km but crossed county lines so that guard gave her a fine.

Dúirt bean liom gur ndúirt bean léi...

Got a source for that, Phonemain? Cos I call bull****.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,615 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

tdf7187 wrote: »

She isn't because if they did that she'd be wailing anyway.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Advertisement

Loopy van Gowl

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

No. But there's a bit at the start that sounds a lot like Crazy Frog! :cool:

That's Dee's normal speaking voice:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,389 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

tdf7187 wrote: »

She's not a stopped clock, because she's basically using the government's slow response (which in any case would be heavy hindsight) as a smoking gun towards conspiracy that CoVid was never that serious. If it were ever serious, she's saying, the government would have acted sooner, and more deliberately. She's showing her journalist credentials are much reduced if she's basically forgetting Hanlon's Razor TBH.

That's Dee's normal speaking voice:D

This Dee?

Hahahaha

Birneybau wrote: »
    This Dee?

Hahahaha

Adding it here for you so everyone can see Dee in all her glory :D

540142.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Piehead

540142.jpg

Still roaring like a stuck pig

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

That's insulting to pigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Honestly, at times I wish our Gardai were tougher. Far too nice with this bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

She's usually well able to move quick enough without the crutch when there's Gardai about :D

https://twitter.com/vmax_14/status/1201924139193372674

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

Dúirt bean liom gur ndúirt bean léi...

Got a source for that, Phonemain? Cos I call bull****.

You can call it bullsh1t if you want, it was a receptionist in work who told me and she said she was talking to the lady at lunch. Might be bullsh1t, might not be, doesnt really bother me if it is. What bothers me is the behaviour of the d1ckheads outside the Four Courts today.

By the way, thanks for the passive aggressive response.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement