Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

iamnotme wrote: »
    Thanks, it's that free speech dilemma isn't it? Thing for me personally is seeing her in person waffling her garbage. Reading it not the same. I'd like to think that the more sane people see that, the more her and her ilk will be sidelined. Doubt it though, unfortunately.

It's not really a free speech thing. I think it's fair to point out that sharing her videos or even snippets of them is an act of promotion. She can be discussed without sharing her nonsense.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Odhinn

• Registered Users Posts: 24,026 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I really REALLY wish people would stop sharing anything this yoke says, for any reason.

She's banned from Twitter for a reason. Leaving her to online oblivion is the best thing for her.

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Are you Conor McGregor?
    OldGoat wrote: »
    I love these guessing games.
    Are you are a orthopaedist double jobbing as a chip-shop worker?

Well he's talking about "the section"

Its obviously some special sooooper doooooper warriors.

Armed with a full 102 button wireless keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nobody wants to be me. Not even me. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Mod

You are done in this thread. Dont post here again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Fieldog wrote: »
    I'm a straight male and I really just want to hear about what the Gaystapo get up to with them cleric's...

Shameful father, shameful...

:D

It's just a shame that all the gay bars are closed. I'd love to see what kind of Gaystapo routine the drag queens could put together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I really REALLY wish people would stop sharing anything this yoke says, for any reason.

She's banned from Twitter for a reason. Leaving her to online oblivion is the best thing for her.

The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

Totally agree, I really wish that particular Twitter account would stop sharing her crap. It's only fodder for people with mental health problems out there who will believe her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,074 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

How is she still hosting videos if shes banned from Twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

How is she still hosting videos if shes banned from Twitter?

She has her own website, she doesn't need Twitter to make videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,717 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I see Dee has locked down her twitter...maybe she is finally in a bit of bother with the law...don't worry though her paypal link is still available...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

gmisk wrote: »
    I see Dee has locked down her twitter...maybe she is finally in a bit of bother with the law...don't worry though her paypal link is still available...lol

Amazing if true:

https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/status/1354567067773657089

• Registered Users Posts: 8,619 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

The Nal wrote: »

I fully agree, but why give her hits by sharing it rather than ignoring her and leaving her to fester on a little used site?

Birneybau wrote: »
    Ha amazing fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Great work by the guards if true.

People posting on the Gemma O Doherty thread to say Gemma O Doherty shouldn't be amplified on any Internet platform.
    The ironing....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I see Gemma is planning a Paddy's Day parade. "A traditional parade" I'm not sure what "traditional" infers in this case.

Oh and a big thanks to @aciquestion on Twitter for keeping people who are interested up to speed on the shenanigans of GO'D and other fringe groups that are knocking about. I really wouldn't know what they're up to without them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Gemma et al are coonts, but the wagon running Ireland Against Fascism is no better. Another no life benefit dependent lockdown loving weirdo.

Any idea why the Gemma crowd are constantly referred to as ratlickers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭dam099

humberklog wrote: »
    I see Gemma is planning a Paddy's Day parade. "A traditional parade" I'm not sure what "traditional" infers in this case.

Where's she going to get 20 tractors, 50 commercial vehicles and a load of ****e bands in the current environment?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

On the GemmaO'Doherty website there is a tremendous St.Brigids Day, tomorrow 1st February video, that shows where some King Braveheart? is buried.
    And the Emerald country.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

dam099 wrote: »
    Where's she going to get 20 tractors, 50 commercial vehicles and a load of ****e bands in the current environment?

Once she doesn't get that Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh involved it might not be too bad.

• Advertisement

In a walk about of Faughart cemetery with a local historian (who is wearing a mask) Gemma is shown the grave of Edward The Bruce..."was he Catholic?" ask Gems.
    Edward was killed in 1318.

What a thicko.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

In a walk about of Faughart cemetery with a local historian (who is wearing a mask) Gemma is shown the grave of Edward The Bruce..."was he Catholic?" ask Gems.
    Edward was killed in 1318.

What a thicko.

Is this a joke or something?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Is this a joke or something?

No, tis true. I don't usually click on her site and mostly get the abridged version of her nonsense from @aciquestion on Twitter however after reading November Wren's post about a King Braveheart grave I just had to have a look.

Unfortunately one of November Wren's easier to read posts was indeed wrong.
    The historian points at a grave and mentions that that's where Edward the Bruce lies and that Edward was a character in the movie Braveheart to which Gemma goes "Braveheart!?" which in turn leads to November Wren thinking that a "King Braveheart" (?) was buried there.

If November Wren had at least listened to the video he's intimating he watched he would have understood that not only was there no "King Braveheart" buried in Louth (or anywhere?) but that it was in fact the burial site of Edward the Bruce.
    Gemma asked if Edward was a catholic. Edward was chopped up in Louth in in 1318, a good 200 years before the notion of the reformation was mooted.

King Braveheart?
    ****ing hell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭francois

Gemma et al are coonts, but the wagon running Ireland Against Fascism is no better. Another no life benefit dependent lockdown loving weirdo.

Logical fallacy of false equivalence

• Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

They are ratlickers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

They are ratlickers.

wtf does that mean? Is it a play on Catholic- ratlick seeing as they all seem to have decided to engage with the church for the first time in 30 years? If it is it's funny as they wouldn't dare use a similar term for Muslims etc.

She's a nasty piece of work but the IAF page is equally poisonous and hate filled.

wtf does that mean? Is it a play on Catholic- ratlick seeing as they all seem to have decided to engage with the church for the first time in 30 years? If it is it's funny as they wouldn't dare use a similar term for Muslims etc.

She's a nasty piece of work but the IAF page is equally poisonous and hate filled.

Took me all of 3 seconds to Google "ratlicker".
    The internet is handy as **** for things like that.

Go to Google or any browser presumably and type in the word or phrase your stuck on and quick as a shot a number of reasonable explanations pop up. Handy as.

I'd kinda agree with your sentiment on IAF but not sure of the relevance to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭francois

wtf does that mean?

They literally lick rats. Uncle Ted on Facebook knows.

Took me all of 3 seconds to Google "ratlicker".
    The internet is handy as **** for things like that.

Go to Google or any browser presumably and type in the word or phrase your stuck on and quick as a shot a number of reasonable explanations pop up. Handy as.

I'd kinda agree with your sentiment on IAF but not sure of the relevance to this thread.

Ah but if people do that they wouldn't have the false equivalence & faux outrage angles to post.

• Advertisement

Ha ha this made me laugh
    https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/status/1355993550425645059?s=19
    Justin Barrett caught out again....I am pretty sure his wife (the second one) I as caught out doing the same thing before lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement