Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

gmisk wrote: »
    Ha ha this made me laugh
    https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/status/1355993550425645059?s=19
    Justin Barrett caught out again....I am pretty sure his wife (the second one) I as caught out doing the same thing before lol

Brilliant, if true!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Brilliant, if true!

They also confiscated the stilts he uses to reach the pedals.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Gemma et al are coonts, but the wagon running Ireland Against Fascism is no better. Another no life benefit dependent lockdown loving weirdo.
    ?

Thanks for the tip off. I hadn't seen that page before, so I'm following now.

Brilliant, if true!

The good news keeps on coming

https://twitter.com/WaterfordNS/status/1355967295575781387?s=19

Those lads have definitely done their manual handling training. Look at the way they tip him over into the van, letting him and gravity do the hard work!

https://twitter.com/JoeCraig79/status/1355973437634834433?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

wtf does that mean? Is it a play on Catholic- ratlick seeing as they all seem to have decided to engage with the church for the first time in 30 years? If it is it's funny as they wouldn't dare use a similar term for Muslims etc.

She's a nasty piece of work but the IAF page is equally poisonous and hate filled.

he/she that licks a rat

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Those lads have definitely done their manual handling training. Look at the way they tip him over into the van, letting him and gravity do the hard work!

quality science om display from an garda siochana

Weird. I'd say this is related. Dundalk Garda Station, man in 50s, arrested for public order offence.

https://twitter.com/thejournal_ie/status/1356227319988424705

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Birneybau wrote: »

that arrest took place in Dundalk. why would he be taken to drogheda garda station?

that arrest took place in Dundalk. why would he be taken to drogheda garda station?

Right, fair enough. I stupidly jumped to conclusions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

gmisk wrote: »
    Ha ha this made me laugh
    https://twitter.com/IrlagainstFash/status/1355993550425645059?s=19
    Justin Barrett caught out again....I am pretty sure his wife (the second one) I as caught out doing the same thing before lol

a- Christ, the left really can't meme

b- I'd reckon Barrett isn't thick enough to be driving cross country during lockdown with no tax or insurance. IAF is run by an absolute loon, it's gas to see people taking anything they say as gospel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

You seem upset for some reason

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I should say again, both Gemma supporters and Antifa should be dealt with by pure unadulurated Garda brute force. Absolutely vile welfare dependents. Trump did get roasted for saying there were good people from both sides, he really should have said there were no good people on either side.

I don't care whether a person is left or right wing, along any point on that scale, but we have the right to peaceful expression; even Gemma, barring endangerment during pandemics; but the minute you wish police brutality on anyone, you lose the moral high ground. And respect, frankly. It's easy to be glib behind a keyboard, but at least be self-aware enough to know what you're wishing. I'm glad we live in a country where our police is at least vaguely accountable to the population and not state funded thugs.

Because as the saying goes there are only two types of fascists. Fascists and anti fascists.

Dunno what circles you're hanging round with, but that's not actually a saying. It's something fascist apologists have made up to distract attention from fascists.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Not our usual Swords lad,

He drives a Jeep that looks like an early 00s Pajero....

Is this a new "truthmobile" ?

:)

Dunno what circles you're hanging round with, but that's not actually a saying. It's something fascist apologists have made up to distract attention from fascists.

If you are trying to suggest Irish "anti fascists" do not use fascist tactics you are not worth debating.:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,390 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I agree she does have a right to self expression.

Still doesnt mean it wouldn't be comical to see her get hit with a baton.

Society, and the Gardai, have gone too soft in the last 20 years. A few smacks never hurt anyone (well, never hurt society anyway. May have hurt the recipient :pac:)

There's a difference in conflating the Gardai beating underage drinkers and beating ignorant gangs of right wingers, left wingers, BLM'ers, conspiracy nuts etc etc.

Utter rubbish, spoken with the bravado of a keyboard warrior not having to live with his words. Comical? Spare me. And who decides the difference and line drawn between those deserving of a battering and "innocents"? Is it just anyone who joins a BLM protest or those that throw the brick?

Basically, you're ok with people you don't like getting beaten up. No, sorry. Comical, you said. Haha, what larks. Just need another war to sort them out, eh? If you advocate state funded violence, that kinda makes you fascistic, despite declaring a distaste.

pixelburp wrote: »
    Utter rubbish, spoken with the bravado of a keyboard warrior not having to live with his words. Comical? Spare me. And who decides the difference and line drawn between those deserving of a battering and "innocents"? Is it just anyone who joins a BLM protest or those that throw the brick?

Basically, you're ok with people you don't like getting beaten up. No, sorry. Comical, you said. Haha, what larks. Just need another war to sort them out, eh? If you advocate state funded violence, that kinda makes you fascistic, despite declaring a distaste.

Sorry, aren't most of you leftists usually celebrating the death/ serious injury of police? ACAB and all that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Sorry, aren't most of you leftists usually celebrating the death/ serious injury of police? ACAB and all that?

No. Stop imbibing deranged, far right drivel from the internet.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Wow, I poke a little and you go immediate ad hominim? No, this leftist doesn't cheer for police injury because I'm a grown adult, and good luck finding me advocating anything remotely tangential.

But YOU'RE the one cheered at the notion of cops battering those you don't like. The problem here is yours, I have nothing to hide. At least be self aware about what you're advocating. Hit squads, basically. It's a little bit fascist you know.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

How was I to know it was a well known term? The IAF admin isn't at all well, thought it was a term from her own little head.

Another one. A lot of these social media warriors refuse to mention Gemma or the likes by their full name, often use terms like "G" in place of it, or asterisk it out G***a. What's that about?

I should say again, both Gemma supporters and Antifa should be dealt with by pure unadulurated Garda brute force. Absolutely vile welfare dependents. Trump did get roasted for saying there were good people from both sides, he really should have said there were no good people on either side.

How were you to know if it was a well known term? By Googling it. These browsers are really handy even when a word or phrase isn't well known. Just pop the word into the box and press the return button or "tick" sign if you're on a phone and some explanation well pop up in seconds. Much quicker than asking the same question twice on a message board.

I'm still not getting the connection you're trying to make with Gemma and far left with relevance to this thread's topic. It's obvious you're seeing a connection but you're not explaining it and your posting reads like there's some pages missing from your narrative.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

pixelburp wrote: »
    Wow, I poke a little and you go immediate ad hominim? No, this leftist doesn't cheer for police injury because I'm a grown adult, and good luck finding me advocating anything remotely tangential.

But YOU'RE the one cheered at the notion of cops battering those you don't like. The problem here is yours, I have nothing to hide. At least be self aware about what you're advocating. Hit squads, basically. It's a little bit fascist you know.

Ah come on. The last dozen or so posts have been about using state sponsored brutality to violently beat up everyone that doublejobbing2 doesnt like. That is more than "a little bit fascist".

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ah come the last dozen or so posts have been about using state sponsored brutality to violently beat up everyone that doublejobbing2 doesnt like. That is more than "a little bit fascist".

And you can guarantee that the keyboard warriors who call for that sort of violence wouldn't have it in them to do it themselves.

Wouldn't knock snow off the washing line springs to mind.

If you are trying to suggest Irish "anti fascists" do not use fascist tactics you are not worth debating.:pac::pac:

Fascist tactics such as the ones you've been calling for, like the police dishing out beatings to those they don't like?

Seriously, what particular 'fascist tactics' are you referring to in the Irish context?
    humberklog wrote: »
    I'm still not getting the connection you're trying to make with Gemma and far left with relevance to this thread's topic. It's obvious you're seeing a connection but you're not explaining it and your posting reads like there's some pages missing from your narrative.
    I don't think it's just his narrative that has some pages missing.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Can we not go down the road of wishing violence on someone please folks. Thread cleaned up, let's get back on topic and stop the bickering. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51,809 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

That was at St. Brigid Shrine, Faughart, Dundalk, on the saint’s feast day Feb 1st.
    Apparently he and his girlfriend arrived not wearing masks and began annoying people. Special kind of ***** these. Attention seeking behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

That was at St. Brigid Shrine, Faughart, Dundalk, on the saint’s feast day Feb 1st.
    Apparently he and his girlfriend arrived not wearing masks and began annoying people. Special kind of ***** these. Attention seeking behaviour.

Their presence there wasn't a coincidence; clearly orchestrated; Gemma, Andy, Fergal (40+ Convictions) & Dolores among others I recognised were there.

The fact the guy arrested seems to've been involved in removing masks from peoples faces is right out of Gemma play book; she did same thing to a guy up in Dublin.

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Their presence there wasn't a coincidence; clearly orchestrated; Gemma, Andy, Fergal (40+ Convictions) & Dolores among others I recognised were there.

The fact the guy arrested seems to've been involved in removing masks from peoples faces is right out of Gemma play book; she did same thing to a guy up in Dublin.

One of the NP shills in the Christianity forum started a thread saying that the police were just randomly arresting people for praying.
    They certainly aren't the sharpest or most honest tools in the box.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Nokia6230i wrote: »

She didn't attempt to remove the mask from the tour guide in the cemetery and that guy was full on chat.

Such a coward.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement