Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I'd say they tried and were told politely to go and get fukked.

...though theres also the possibility that they were as arrogant as to presume they didn't need legal advice or representation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Odhinn wrote: »
    ...though theres also the possibility that they were as arrogant as to presume they didn't need legal advice or representation.
    very true

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Won't mean a jot what those eejits in the courts say.

Gemma has recently said that said Divine Law supersedes any other ol' makey-uppy laws so she should be home and hosed with a few Heil Marys and the wigs can feck off and stick it up their jumpers.

humberklog wrote: »
    Won't mean a jot what those eejits in the courts say.

Gemma has recently said that said Divine Law supersedes any other ol' makey-uppy laws so she should be home and hosed with a few Heil Marys and the wigs can feck off and stick it up their jumpers.

Should she talking or offering opinions at all if that's the case?

Might not mean anything to her, but she might want to ask anyone who tried the "don't recognise the court" argument how that worked out for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Odhinn wrote: »

They are not arrogant and I think they did have some legal advice. It would be very important to them though that the spirit of the Constitution would be stressed, that guides law.

Anyhow, they sure are down to earth people, and know about smart meters, 5g and surveillance, even to the degree of Personal Emissions now of everyone being accessed, assessed, and even your wastewater analysed for "(your) genetic material". This is actually being promulgated by UCD and HSE, hse website of 30th April, 2021. This is no 'conspiracy' theory [would that it were!]:-

https://www.HSE.ie/eng/services/news/media/pressrel/national-sars-2

(it's under 'Latest News' section, 30th April, 2021.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

They are not arrogant and I think they did have some legal advice. It would be very important to them though that the spirit of the Constitution would be stressed, that guides law.

Anyhow, they sure are down to earth people, and know about smart meters, 5g and surveillance, even to the degree of Personal Emissions now of everyone being accessed, assessed, and even your wastewater analysed for "(your) genetic material". This is actually being promulgated by UCD and HSE, hse website of 30th April, 2021. This is no 'conspiracy' theory [would that it were!]:-

page not found ..i think someone was having a laugh..

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

That's funny!
    Could you imagine if someone actually believed that kind of nonsense?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Sweet jeebus, that's just embarrassing!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

That link doesn't work, but it's probably this article ...
    https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/media/pressrel/national-sars-cov-2-covid-19-wastewater-surveillance-programme-in-ireland.html

However I'm not sure what your point is?
    Were you being serious when referring to <analysed for "(your) genetic material"> ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They are not arrogant and I think they did have some legal advice.

what have you based this on? do you know them personally? It is very clear they had no legal advice, or at least no competent legal advice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Has "free man" bullshít evolved to such an insane degree that they now feel possessive and paranoid over their actual shít? They're free to use buckets if they feel "The State" is encroaching on their liberties to poop without examination. You can look, waste plants, but you can't touch? There's a reason this remains the sole CA thread I'm subscribed to - because it yields some sad-yet-hilarious paranoia.

The day I realised why some think 5G is an evil virus spreader, made me laugh deep and long.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

pixelburp wrote: »
    The day I realised why some think 5G is an evil virus spreader, made me laugh deep and long.

Why is it? I'm not up to speed on it.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

So. I'm sure more logic padding has been applied to add the veneer of respectability to the conspiracy, but basically: if you look at heatmaps, 5G towers are most prevalent in urban areas. A similar heatmap might also show a high prevalence of CoVid etc. in those same urban areas. Ergo... 5G must cause CoVid. That's it. Correlation, causation? Merely being powerful words on a scrabble board :pac:

I'm open to correction here from those more steeped in the gymnastic thinking of conspiracy naifs - I know my limits when it comes to rabbit holes - but this is my understanding of how "5G is evil" came to be. A simple inability to read maps, or contexts therein.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

pixelburp wrote: »
    So. I'm sure more logic padding has been applied to add the veneer of respectability to the conspiracy, but basically: if you look at heatmaps, 5G towers are most prevalent in urban areas. A similar heatmap might also show a high prevalence of CoVid etc. in those same urban areas. Ergo... 5G must cause CoVid. That's it. Correlation, causation? Merely being powerful words on a scrabble board :pac:

I'm open to correction here from those more steeped in the gymnastic thinking of conspiracy naifs - I know my limits when it comes to rabbit holes - but this is my understanding of how "5G is evil" came to be.

Thanks. So people who are upset about being tracked are moaning on the internet using the device they purchased which is literally tracking them.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

page not found ..i think someone was having a laugh..

it's at the very end of the page. 'Latest News' at the left side.

I think the HSE make pages like this deliberately, to deflect people accessing information.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

it's at the very end of the page. 'Latest News' at the left side.

I think the HSE make pages like this deliberately, to deflect people accessing information.

There is no page at the end if the link.

@Pint of View.

Read fourth paragraph: "Analysis of [sars-cov-2- pretext?), Genetic Material in Wastewater captures both symptomatic and asymptomatic People".

This will be done in "68 catchment wastewater catchment areas" and "will ensure that the largest population centres are captured".

All this allusion to "captured" sounds ominous to me, like sheep in a pen.

Be careful not to cross any tuppeny'hapenny private security guard, or gardai; the access they have is filth.

@Pint of View.

Read fourth paragraph: "Analysis of [sars-cov-2- pretext?), Genetic Material in Wastewater captures both symptomatic and asymptomatic People".

This will be done in "68 catchment wastewater catchment areas" and "will ensure that the largest population centres are captured".

Be careful not to cross any tuppeny'hapenny private security guard, or gardai; the access they have is filth.

So you think that an analysis of waste water will enable 'them' to identify individuals and physically capture them? Why would they do this?

@Pint of View.

What else do you do with toilet water except capture it. TBH it reads like you started with a conclusion, and worked backwards off the basis of a presumption of conspiracy mixed with an interpretation of the wording. You want there to be insidious purpose so pursue it, rather than accept a banal reality that testing the population's excreta might be a handy way to track a dangerous pandemic (science experts: is there any value in this?)

As to "crossing a ... gardai", so, uhm. Based on your semantic interpretations, did you have an interaction with a Gard, and when they said "I don't have time to deal with your shít", you took it to be literal?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,262 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

@Pint of View.

I'm not sure whether to take this seriously or not (well, I am, but just in case.....)

You do know the difference between capturing people and capturing data?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

Sardonicat wrote: »
    So you think that an analysis of waste water will enable 'them' to identify individuals and physically capture them? Why would they do this?

This made me laugh. :D

This conspiracy is akin to 'the underpants gnomes'.

@Pint of View.

oh no the poor turds, locked away without the benefit of a trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Any chance someone can get me an ambulance?

I just face-palmed so hard that I ruptured my eye-socket!

Thanks. So people who are upset about being tracked are moaning on the internet using the device they purchased which is literally tracking them.

That reads about the size of it. I'd be right there on the side of anyone who'd hold Big Tech to account for its cavalier approach to privacy; but then it increasingly feels like to some, that's too banal a form of healthy paranoia compared with a more exciting conspiracy over Big Waste "capturing" our poo to perform nefarious, speculative actions.

Re.your JP.S. quote.

There may be significant differences of semites and zionists. That is phenomena that goes back over 5,000 years. There may even be conflict in Israel to this very day by this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Re.your JP.S. quote.

There may be significant differences of semites and zionists. That is phenomena that goes back over 5,000 years. There may even be conflict in Israel to this very day by this.

Your posts remind me of the numbers game in countdown.

I'll have 4 little words and 3 big words please Rachel, then you just fling them up here without any thought

Re.your JP.S. quote.

what JP.S. quote you are referring to and what is the relevance of judaism to 5G?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Any chance someone can get me an ambulance?

I just face-palmed so hard that I ruptured my eye-socket!

Just tie a note to your jobbie before you flush. The HSE are bound to capture your turd and send out a rig way faster than phoning 999 .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Just tie a note to your jobbie before you flush. The HSE are bound to capture your turd and send out a rig way faster than phoning 999 .

Who needs facial recognition software?

Everyone knows the future is fecal recognition.

Baaaaa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

@Pint of View.

Just so we're talking about the same thing, here is the sentence from the 4th paragraph
    "Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 genetic material in wastewater captures both symptomatic and asymptomatic people.
    As such, it helps evaluate how effective specific public health measures are,
    and can be an important early warning sign of increasing SARS-CoV-2 activity in the community"

What I understand from this is that they are testing for the genetic material of the virus,
    not the genetic material of people!
    Any covid detected can come from symtomatic or asymtomatic people,
    and so makes perfect sense as an indicator of covid in the local population.

I don't understand how this is a problem?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement