Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

Bringing sh1t posting to a whole new level

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

pixelburp wrote: »
    So. I'm sure more logic padding has been applied to add the veneer of respectability to the conspiracy, but basically: if you look at heatmaps, 5G towers are most prevalent in urban areas. A similar heatmap might also show a high prevalence of CoVid etc. in those same urban areas. Ergo... 5G must cause CoVid. That's it. Correlation, causation? Merely being powerful words on a scrabble board :pac:

I'm open to correction here from those more steeped in the gymnastic thinking of conspiracy naifs - I know my limits when it comes to rabbit holes - but this is my understanding of how "5G is evil" came to be. A simple inability to read maps, or contexts therein.

So there is no need for a vaccine just wrap yourself in tinfoil and you're good, there's next Halloween sorted so.

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I'm not sure whether to take this seriously or not (well, I am, but just in case.....)

You do know the difference between capturing people and capturing data?

In on you store the capture on a hard disk the other you bash the heads in and eat the goo that comes out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Re.your JP.S. quote.

There may be significant differences of semites and zionists. That is phenomena that goes back over 5,000 years. There may even be conflict in Israel to this very day by this.

This verbal diarrhoea has no place here in this thread so I won't be going on this particular tangent.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

PintOfView wrote: »

I don't understand how this is a problem?

That's because you're perfectly sane and using logical reasoning to form your opinion.

The secret is to go in half-cocked, looking for something, anything, to confirm your ill-informed, bigoted bollocksology, then stick your fingers in your ears and call everyone else 'sheeple'. Then you'll truly see behind the words for the real meaning, which is.....eh.....*checks notes*.......The Government are tracking your individual pieces of sh1te as they are flushed away, apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

@Pint of View.

Read fourth paragraph: "Analysis of [sars-cov-2- pretext?), Genetic Material in Wastewater captures both symptomatic and asymptomatic People".

This will be done in "68 catchment wastewater catchment areas" and "will ensure that the largest population centres are captured".

All this allusion to "captured" sounds ominous to me, like sheep in a pen.

Be careful not to cross any tuppeny'hapenny private security guard, or gardai; the access they have is filth.
    Can I ask if you have a background within a field of science? If yes, without potentially identifying yourself, what area?
    If the answer to the above is no, did you do science for the Leaving Cert?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Re.your JP.S. quote.

There may be significant differences of semites and zionists. That is phenomena that goes back over 5,000 years. There may even be conflict in Israel to this very day by this.

Mod

Dont post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭BnB

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Ahhh FFS - He/She's the best part of this thread...!!!

PintOfView wrote: »
    I don't understand how this is a problem?

There is none

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Mod: Week off for ignoring your threadban

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Cue the countdown music.

For a number of reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'd love to know what the Sartre quote is.

I'd love to know what the Sartre quote is.

To see how badly misunderstood and out of context it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

DubInMeath wrote: »
    To see how badly it's misunderstood and out of context it is?

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,735 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I thought she was smarter than this. Shes batsh1t we know but check out the action on this tweet. Not that it was ever going to happen but this guarantees she'll never be elected or hired anywhere again. Before she was careful to skirt the line but shes moved into straight up hate now.

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1397097316927029252

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

She has never seen a happy gay person?

Seriously. Gay people.

Cos when people think "gay", they totally think of miserable, downcast folk. All those vibrant, joyful dancers during Pride must be straight people, moonlighting for the festival. If my eyes rolled any harder at that clip they'd fly out my head.

Then again, if I were gay and bumped into Gemma, I'd be in a bloody mood too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

She's like a black cloud, she sucks the joy out of everything.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

The Nal wrote: »
    I thought she was smarter than this. Shes batsh1t we know but check out the action on this tweet. Not that it was ever going to happen but this guarantees she'll never be elected or hired anywhere again. Before she was careful to skirt the line but shes moved into straight up hate now.

Finally got the lab empty to view that little clip and I don't see where you're getting careful from. Dogwhistlers are nowhere near as sly or as subtle as they think they are. It's obvious that they're bigots and she's just trying to move into new ground by moving into open homophobia. If she's not getting her clicks and donations then she has to get more extreme.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Finally got the lab empty to view that little clip and I don't see where you're getting careful from. Dogwhistlers are nowhere near as sly or as subtle as they think they are. It's obvious that they're bigots and she's just trying to move into new ground by moving into open homophobia. If she's not getting her clicks and donations then she has to get more extreme.

Eh moving into open homophobia?
    She been there for a couple of years now, going on about the fashion/retail industry trying to turn children by having unicorns on clothes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

She just keeps on giving doesnt she.

Where does her income come from these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,488 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Has Gemma come in contact with happy people of any persuasion recently? John Watters doesn’t look like a bundle of fun, and the last judge she met was less than joyous.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Dav010 wrote: »
    Has Gemma come in contact with happy people of any persuasion recently? John Watters doesn’t look like a bundle of fun, and the last judge she met was less than joyous.

I dunno I find him hilarious. He makes me laugh anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭IngridM20

Will she ever get laid...or sectioned. One or the other should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

IngridM20 wrote: »
    Will she ever get laid...or sectioned. One or the other should work.

Twould be the brave soul would take up that challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Looks like it’s all taking it’s toll on her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

The Nal wrote: »

I just don't understand that aciquestion account. It's one thing for a couple of dozen boardsies to follow and post in a "what did she do now?!" thread. That account, though, actively monitors her videos, edits them down to retweet friendly bite-size chunk highlights, and retweets them to a platform that banned her. And gets her loads more publicity as a result. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

beakerjoe wrote: »
    She just keeps on giving doesnt she.

Where does her income come from these days?

Likely the same place she has been receiving it for several years now. I've heard the name Declan Ganley thrown around on multiple occasions.

I just don't understand that aciquestion account. It's one thing for a couple of dozen boardsies to follow and post in a "what did she do now?!" thread. That account, though, actively monitors her videos, edits them down to retweet friendly bite-size chunk highlights, and retweets them to a platform that banned her. And gets her loads more publicity as a result. :confused:

Bad publicity (yes there is such a thing) and documenting nonsense such as above. She'll always just be some crazy mouth online with a handful of idiot followers. Enjoy it while it lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ClosedAccountFuzzy

She just seems to repeat more or less the same talking points as the US right wing. I don’t really see what resonance she has here.

You see the same, small group of supporters and they’re just an online echo chamber that seems to largely exist exclusively online.

They briefly channeled a bit of anti lockdown stuff, but in reality that’s nothing to do with them and many of those protesters didn’t really buy into their rhetoric about anything else.

This stuff, at least in my reading of it, seems to be very much a creature of social media rather than reality.

• Advertisement

She just seems to repeat more or less the same talking points as the US right wing.

Its the same ****e thats been peddled out since World War 1. Anti immigrant, anti gay, anti technology, anti progress, anti semite, pro religion. Theres no original thought at all.
    I don’t really see what resonance she has here.

None yeah. Shes completely destroyed her life with it too. No family, no friends, no job and no money.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement