Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma O'Doherty - Part 2 - Read OP for mod warning (06/01)

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,535 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Gift that keeps on giving... The vile evil racist homophobe

• Registered Users Posts: 40,415 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Likely the same place she has been receiving it for several years now. I've heard the name Declan Ganley thrown around on multiple occasions.

Now there is a man who looks like he can satisfy a woman.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Likely the same place she has been receiving it for several years now. I've heard the name Declan Ganley thrown around on multiple occasions.

Not Ganley anyway.

She's had a number of pops of him over the last year or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Gift that keeps on giving... The vile evil racist homophobe

Even a lot of her previous supporters around here don't even bother supporting her anymore.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Annasopra wrote: »
    Even a lot of her previous supporters around here don't even bother supporting her anymore.

That's not because they don't agree with what she says, more that the type of person they are would be even more exposed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,676 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,616 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Yes, she is, as always.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

I agree. People here now look like the Prototype americans, baseball cap, beige trousers, beige shoes, shuffle, schmoozing about in virtual War-tank cars. Don't disturb the dream, don't have any disagreements - that might jar someone into the reality of this is just a small island. Massive cars, and no super-highways, route 66. But keep the focus on mind-american, the Heaven for the Irish is America.
    Yet, I have the most peculiar feeling that it's going to shut-down, big-time, sometime in the future. They did that 1924 to 1964. And I would bet that's definitely on the cards again.
    Maybe the Irish need to assess the environment here.
    Just as the americans will concentrate on their own housekeeping, when they put barriers in place to access their country. And for decades probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Killinator

I agree. People here now look like the Prototype americans, baseball cap, beige trousers, beige shoes, shuffle, schmoozing about in virtual War-tank cars. Don't disturb the dream, don't have any disagreements - that might jar someone into the reality of this is just a small island. Massive cars, and no super-highways, route 66. But keep the focus on mind-american, the Heaven for the Irish is America.
    Yet, I have the most peculiar feeling that it's going to shut-down, big-time, sometime in the future. They did that 1924 to 1964. And I would bet that's definitely on the cards again.
    Just as the americans will concentrate on their own housekeeping, when they put barriers in place to access their country. And for decades probably.

What...the....hell does any of that mean?!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Now this is the mind-set that badly needs to be explored now.
    Sinead O'Connor. The Proclamation. Some film they were making, called 'The Rising'.

https://youtu.be/NH11VE3EN9MA

a gem.

btw - the 'prototype' americans are just that - prototypes. The education system there tries to mould them to that 'type'.

Here, it must be borne in mind that there are many, and very different States, in the u.s. Kentucky is very different to N.J., Texans are very different to Ohio. New Hampshire very different to California. And they are very proud of those differences.
    This country here, has got to touch base on what is it that ignited this 'republic'.
    or maybe even change from 'republic'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,571 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Killinator wrote: »
    What...the....hell does any of that mean?!

He / she thinks KFC is shutting down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,571 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Now this is the mind-set that badly needs to be explored now.
    Sinead O'Connor. The Proclamation. Some film they were making, called 'The Rising'.

https://youtu.be/NH11VE3EN9MA

a gem.

btw - the 'prototype' americans are just that - prototypes. The education system there tries to mould them to that 'type'.

Here, it must be borne in mind that there are many, and very different States, in the u.s. Kentucky is very different to N.J., Texans are very different to Ohio. New Hampshire very different to California. And they are very proud of those differences.
    This country here, has got to touch base on what is it that ignited this 'republic'.

What has any of that ^^^ got to do with the subject in hand?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭BluePlanet

No they are not 'very different'.
    In fact they are largely the same with only subtle differences.
    Predominately White and Protestant, they all speak the same language and consume the same media. They vote for the same 2 political parties regardless of location. They grow up in the exact same education system that teaches largely the same curricula.
    Their consumer choices are broadly the same regardless of state and they carry similar levels of household debt.
    They express the same concerns for their kids, pay similar amounts towards university and healthcare.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,488 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

BluePlanet wrote: »
    No they are not 'very different'.
    In fact they are largely the same with only subtle differences.
    Predominately White and Protestant, they all speak the same language and consume the same media. They vote for the same 2 political parties regardless of location. They grow up in the exact same education system that teaches largely the same curricula.
    Their consumer choices are broadly the same regardless of state and they carry similar levels of household debt.
    They express the same concerns for their kids, pay similar amounts towards university and healthcare.

Have you ever been to the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Dav010 wrote: »

Outside of language and symbolism (flag etc), rural Louisianans likely have a lot less in common with a Chicagoan than a Spaniard would with a Swede, certainly at least when it comes to common understanding, agreement and compromise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭BluePlanet

Dav010 wrote: »
    I've only spent about 25 years there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thread cleaned up, a poster was forum banned for breaching their threadban so no need to respond folks. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,573 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

tenor.gif?itemid=4693590

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Beaumont Hospital have taken to the High Court to obtain injunctions against Gem Gems over some allegedly defamatory comments about the "death camp" hospital forcing people to take an experimental vaccine that has killed hundreds of thousands...

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-40313579.html

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Whos being forced? Its a choice right?

Who else but Gemma.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Whos being forced?
    We all are apparently!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Whos being forced? Its a choice right?

Who else but Gemma.

Wake up! It's a Plandemic!!!!!!

People questioning aspects of the restrictions, I understand... but comparing the restrictions to what people endured under the nazis is really despicable. I'd suggest she watch even just one documentary about the rise of the third reich, and the intimidatory tactics used to aid same... up to what was inflicted on camp inmates... but a narcissist like her wouldn't be for turning.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Shes not well and needs to be sectioned for her own good. We can slate her all we want her, and with good cause, but shes clearly not well mentally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭sporina

Shes not well and needs to be sectioned for her own good. We can slate her all we want her, and with good cause, but shes clearly not well mentally.

you took the words out of my mouth..

I wonder has she ever been assessed by a Psychiatrist.. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,362 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Sounds like she's really gone and done it this time. Any legal type know if she's likely to be facing a massive defamation bill over this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Sounds like she's really gone and done it this time. Any legal type know if she's likely to be facing a massive defamation bill over this?

Hopefully they ****ing financially destroy her. Hate filled old wrench.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

fullstop wrote: »
    Hopefully they ****ing financially destroy her. Hate filled old wrench.

she will be destroyed well before they get to her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

the prisons are full of the mentally ill
    So why should she get special treatment? cos she has a posh accent and had a decent job once, I don't think she mentally ill
    shes just a bad nasty horrible spiteful person & she deserves all that is coming to her

• Advertisement

I don't think she seems well mentally either (she actually tweeted that Bill Gates controls the weather, and didn't even get support from her most ardent supporters for that "peach") but a person can be both unwell mentally and horrible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement