Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a new account

Options
  • 29-12-2020 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good morning 

My family and I will be moving to Port Loise area by mid next year, and I would like to open a 360 saving account please. Since I have not yet a residential address in Ireland, since we are in the process to purchase a house, what shall I upload though? 

thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We offer a number of online Savings Accounts and generally, it would be necessary to be resident in the Republic of Ireland in order to open one of these accounts. I have attached a link here with more information on the types of Savings Accounts we offer.

Please be assured you can request to open an account once you are resident in ROI and it should be open within a couple of days.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement