Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old running shoes uses

• 29-12-2020 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am just doing a clean out of my locker and am wondering does anybody know a charity either here or abroad that would take and use good quality old running shoes...I must have about a dozen pairs that would have cost in the region of 150 EUR. I usually get 700 or 800 km out of them and stop using them as I'm afraid of njury.cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

benjani825 wrote: »
    I am just doing a clean out of my locker and am wondering does anybody know a charity either here or abroad that would take and use good quality old running shoes...I must have about a dozen pairs that would have cost in the region of 150 EUR. I usually get 700 or 800 km out of them and stop using them as I'm afraid of njury.cheers

Sanctuary Runners?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,512 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Down South wrote: »
    Sanctuary Runners?

Well meaning, but generally not a great idea to donate end-of-life shoes to someone who will want to use them for running, IMO. Sanctuary Runners tries to distribute new or nearly-new shoes.

I use my own old shoes for walking, or general around the house, gardening, etc. Since the pandemic I can even wear them to work!

Advertisement