Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchase from Japan, Will it be in English, Professor Layton

Options
  • 29-12-2020 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

Was looking at purchasing Professor Layton for the nintendo switch and had a look here https://eshop-prices.com/games/1123-layton-s-mystery-journey-katrielle-and-the-millionaires-conspiracy-deluxe-edition?currency=USD which shows it being significantly cheaper in Japan.
    However there is a message at the top This game has different versions between regions. It may indicate that stores do not include the same content, like available languages for example. Please be careful before buying from a different region than yours.

Does anyone know if I purchase the Japanses oen will there be option for English. Is there anyway to check/confirm this before purchasing.
    Am I right that there is no way to refund purchases on the eshop if I bought it and it was only in Japanese.

Comments

Advertisement