Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arccos Caddie

Options
  • 29-12-2020 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭

Hey all. Hopefully someone out there has used these before and get shed a little light on my query.

Recently got myself a new set of Cobra irons with the Arccos sensors built in. Had to wait a while to have the extra sensors posted out to finish off the bag (driver, 3 wood, putter) but finally have the bag kitted out with all the sensors and looking forward to getting out and start gathering some data on my shots.

Played my first round last week and all was going well for the first few holes. However, due to shortened winter golf the club was playing an odd course arrangement (holes 1-4, 9-14, 17-18). I couldn't find any way in the app to cater for the jump in holes. It seems the app only works in a linear fashion, outside of being able to start your round on different holes.

Does anyone out there know is it possible to custom design the round on the app, based on the holes in play on any given day? I ended up working the above course arrangement as 3 separate rounds, starting on different holes, but that wad just frustrating to have to do

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭higster

kev_s88 wrote: »
    Hey all. Hopefully someone out there has used these before and get shed a little light on my query.

Recently got myself a new set of Cobra irons with the Arccos sensors built in. Had to wait a while to have the extra sensors posted out to finish off the bag (driver, 3 wood, putter) but finally have the bag kitted out with all the sensors and looking forward to getting out and start gathering some data on my shots.

Played my first round last week and all was going well for the first few holes. However, due to shortened winter golf the club was playing an odd course arrangement (holes 1-4, 9-14, 17-18). I couldn't find any way in the app to cater for the jump in holes. It seems the app only works in a linear fashion, outside of being able to start your round on different holes.

Does anyone out there know is it possible to custom design the round on the app, based on the holes in play on any given day? I ended up working the above course arrangement as 3 separate rounds, starting on different holes, but that wad just frustrating to have to do

Thanks

Hi, don’t have answer for you but do recommend their support online gig or their Q&A. Have used it in the past and works nicely. Did you try the “play this hole” option?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

Does anyone know if these are available in jumbo grips

Advertisement