If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Anthem MRX series

Options
  • 29-12-2020 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

I just spotted on the UK site the new Anthem receivers, I currently have the 520 but will be upgrading to the 740 in the New Year. Do you intend stocking them in store?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi red,

Hope all well with you - you obviously still have that sneaky spy camera hidden in my office??!! I was just chatting to the guys at Anthem before Christmas about getting the new range in on demo into the Belfast store..

..that was the plan, and then of course the L5 lockdown arrived - but as soon as we re-open we intend to range Anthem so we can properly demonstrate our Gold and Platinum Monitor Audio and the new Dali series that is arriving early in 2021.

Keep us posted and if you need any info just drop us a line straight after NY and we will have ETA on all the new series,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Thanks John,

I am going with the 7 series to finally go with Atmos. I will drop up to the store in the New Year once you have the stock. I am also looking for a pair of Kef ceiling speakers and will discuss both with you closer to the time.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

rednik wrote: »
    Thanks John,

I am going with the 7 series to finally go with Atmos. I will drop up to the store in the New Year once you have the stock. I am also looking for a pair of Kef ceiling speakers and will discuss both with you closer to the time.
    No problem at all Rednik.

Will be good to see you at the store once the restrictions are lifted :)

Hi,

UK dealers have been getting the new series in over the last couple of months albeit slowly for various reasons not just COVID, not sure if RS UK got any. Can you check the status of the MRX740 and order one for me? I can PM details if you need to contact me although it should be on file.

Hi,

UK dealers have been getting the new series in over the last couple of months albeit slowly for various reasons not just COVID, not sure if RS UK got any. Can you check the status of the MRX740 and order one for me? I can PM details if you need to contact me although it should be on file.
    Hey Rednik.

I think the last update we got from Anthem was April which is just around the corner.

It will be priced at £2799.

'If you want I can get your name against one and give Anthem a shout to see if there is any further date for their arrival.

• Advertisement

Hi,

Hey Rednik.

I think the last update we got from Anthem was April which is just around the corner.

'If you want I can get your name against one and give Anthem a shout to see if there is any further date for their arrival.
    Yes Kenny put me down for the 740 please, I can wait until you get stock.

Hi,

Hey Rednik.

Yes Kenny put me down for the 740 please, I can wait until you get stock.
    Hey Rednik.

I'll get you down for one and see if I can get an ETA.

I'll be in touch as soon as get to speak to Anthem.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.