If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49 or 50” TV

Options
  • 29-12-2020 6:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi, I’ve noticed you recommend Philips a good bit. Are they really comparable to the likes of Sony and Samsung?
    I’m interested in a 49 or 50” TV and had not really considered Philips until I read a lot of these threads where you recommended the Philips TVs.
    I’ve no interest in gaming but want something that is good for Sport and Movies and general TV including Netflix of course, don’t mind adding a soundbar if needed so it doesn’t have to have brilliant sound direct from TV.
    Had been looking at the 49” Sony’s you have and there were some Samsung’s also in that size range.
    I really just want something that is a good quality picture for Sports and Movies like I said.
    I’ve a fire stick so it doesn’t have to have loads of apps but it would be nice if I could install a IPTV player on it directly just for handiness sake.

Thanks.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.