Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubbish removal service in Wexford

• 29-12-2020 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any junk removal service? I know someone that owns 2 sheds (one large and one medium) both full of junk. He wants to clear them out so he can start renting the sheds for storage.

Anyone know of any junk removal services in Wexford area? I told him something like that might be more cost effective than getting skips.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

beya2009 wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know of any junk removal service? I know someone that owns 2 sheds (one large and one medium) both full of junk. He wants to clear them out so he can start renting the sheds for storage.

Anyone know of any junk removal services in Wexford area? I told him something like that might be more cost effective than getting skips.
    I doubt it'll be more cost effective than skips unless your thinking of someone who'll fly tip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

If you find someone, insist on seeing their Waste Permit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

beya2009 wrote: »

I got this company a couple of months ago to clear out a shed and yard. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. It worked out cheaper than skips. I was very satisfied with then. They are also fully licenced

https://kollect.ie/products/wexford-junk-removal

• Registered Users Posts: 3 EBholder

I found a company a couple of months ago, and a friend of mine suggested them. I have to clean my garage and shed to keep my equipment. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. It was affordable, and Now I call them for junk removal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sageseller007

EBholder wrote: »
    I found a company a couple of months ago, and a friend of mine suggested them. I have to clean my garage and shed to keep my equipment. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves. It was affordable, and Now I call them for junk removal.

Which company was it? What about majunk.com

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Which company was it? What about majunk.com

i doubt the OP would hire a company from Virgina USA to clean out his shed and garage in Co Wexford Ireland.

Advertisement