If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVRX 2700

Options
  • 30-12-2020 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

any update on the Denon AVXR 2700 stock ?
    I presume you cant match that price with the Marantz amp by any chance

many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

MrTrebus wrote: »
    Hi lads,

many thanks
    Hi Mr Trebus.

Still no ETA on the 2700's. (It's looking like mid to late Jan)
    We are chasing this everyday as these are a very very popular seller and we miss not having them in stock.

I can't match the price quoted on the NR1711 as it was for an open box unit that we had.
    Any that are due to arrive will be brand new sealed. (I'm sure i can do a bit of a deal but it would be the £579 that the open box one was sold for unfortunately.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

Hi lads,

many thanks
    Hi Mr Trebus.

We are chasing this everyday as these are a very very popular seller and we miss not having them in stock.

I can't match the price quoted on the NR1711 as it was for an open box unit that we had.
    Any that are due to arrive will be brand new sealed. (I'm sure i can do a bit of a deal but it would be the £579 that the open box one was sold for unfortunately.

thanks Kenny,

I was just chancing me arm with the Marantz..:)
    I'll just have to keep an eye on the site so

would you recommend the Sony  STRDN1080 btw, I know thats out of stock too, but just curious

thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi lads,

many thanks
    Hi Mr Trebus.

thanks Kenny,

I was just chancing me arm with the Marantz..:)
    I'll just have to keep an eye on the site so

would you recommend the Sony  STRDN1080 btw, I know thats out of stock too, but just curious

thanks
    Hi Mr Trebus.

The Sony 1080 is also a cracking amp.

I've nearly purchased one a few times myself.
    I currently run a Denon 2500.

Both the Sony and Denon are very well reviewed :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.