Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theta Network

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Current thoughts on theta? Any news coming up?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Rank 24 , did slip to rank 27 over the weekend and was passed by Tron, not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Up 20% today not too shabby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Imagine having a personal vendetta against an inanimate object...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

I've been a theta bull for nearly a year now but their change of direction from a hybrid cdn to an "ecosystem" that appears to be predominantly the NFT market does not fill me with the confidence I once had.

The CEO going off and sharing with everyone game changing news had the community in a tiffy. Most were thinking it could be theta possibly being the backbone of Samsung live where they actually broadcast a number of those channels already like contv, world poker tour, shout factory etc.

But evidently it was the Katy Perry announcement. I'm keeping my theta holdings from which I accumulated at 50cent but I've hopped off tfuel now which I broke even.

There is a number of strong projects that are too hard to ignore right now like Eth, link, dot, bnb to share just a the solid picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Haven’t been paying attention to Theta the last few months. Any notable updates on this token?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭bosco12345

Back in business. $8.25

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

Hopefully it keeps going.

Advertisement