Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless ear phones for running

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Unknownability

I've had all manners and types of headphones for running and I've recently changed to aftershokz.

Really enjoying them and they've given me an added sense of security as I can also hear everything that goes on around me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Absolutely, battery life is superb, stick them on charge maybe once a week, lowest they've ever got too is 15%, which is about 2hrs playtime. I use them everyday and I mean everyday, walking the dogs, cutting the grass, walking to and around the shops, and of course running. Have since upgraded to a garmin 745, and no problem connecting them to my watch, laptop or phone, but they do auto connect to the last item you used them with. They are very responsive to button touches, be it answering a phone call, increasing decreasing volume, or skipping tracks . They charge with any apple charging cable, so I keep the original cable (it's tiny) with a spare garmin cable in my sports bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Cathy_22

I purchased Naenka's Runner Pro for cycling. Naenka has both Bluetooth and MP3 modes compared to Shokz's headphones (Shokz generally has only one mode and is slightly more expensive). Cycling generally lasts for several hours, this bone conduction headset will not burden my ears, and his waterproof performance is also very good, I believe it is also good ideal for running.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭GoogleBot

Would you please consider getting with pads so there is a few cm gap between Bluetooth receiver and the skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 qba73

I've been using aftershokz for a while (running, cycling). I am very happy with quality. I'd say good value for money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement