Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for reliable handyman in Balbriggan area

Options
  • 30-12-2020 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

As the title suggests I need a reliable handy man.
    I need help with 2 lots of shelves, one lot of bedroom shelves fell down due to too much on it and heavy glass bathroom shelves that need extra support.
    I need a new extractor fan installed, I have bought a replacement fan.
    And lastly I need someone to clean 2 skylight windows that are really dirty.
    I am sure that I need other things done too, but that's enough to start with.
    I live in Balbriggan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

V234 wrote: »
    As the title suggests I need a reliable handy man.
    I need help with 2 lots of shelves, one lot of bedroom shelves fell down due to too much on it and heavy glass bathroom shelves that need extra support.
    I need a new extractor fan installed, I have bought a replacement fan.
    And lastly I need someone to clean 2 skylight windows that are really dirty.
    I am sure that I need other things done too, but that's enough to start with.
    I live in Balbriggan.

Put a post in bálbriggan connected on facebook

Advertisement