Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Some people on twitter are circulating the photo of one of the alleged guards involved

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Ok I had a look. It's unreal, there are dozens of them. Most of them seem to be white females, fwiw.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GeorgeNkencho?src=hashtag_click

I don't trust a lot of accounts on twitter are actually genuine.

Just look to the replies and retweets of Trumps misinformation. Heavily littered with unverified false accounts.

A total cesspit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,979 ✭✭✭furiousox

Probably using the Partridge move earlier, nice!

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 13,857 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

.G. wrote: »
    Having seen the video I can say he defo went at the guards swinging the knife like a mad man but also that the guards need some serious target practice. 5 shots before they actually took him down!

I'd say shoot him in the leg and that should be that but seems they aren't good enough at shooting!

Do you honestly think that is in anyway based in reality?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

EqgOJ8rXEAEx8n5?format=jpg&name=medium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Some people on twitter are circulating the photo of one of the alleged guards involved

Do screenshot pls, people who did the same by naming the killers of a teenage girl had the book thrown at them. These morons deserve the exact same treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

.G. wrote: »
    Having seen the video I can say he defo went at the guards swinging the knife like a mad man but also that the guards need some serious target practice. 5 shots before they actually took him down!

I'd say shoot him in the leg and that should be that but seems they aren't good enough at shooting!

Handgun calibers may often not drop someone as quick as the shooter would like. Even on target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

theguzman wrote: »
    Do screenshot pls, people who did the same by naming with killers of a teenager girl had the book thrown at them. These morons deserve the exact same treatment.

Yes definitely screenshot the guilty. You never know what will happen so grab that evidence while possible

"Brandishing a knife but not armed otherwise " :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and that woman is allowed to teach children?

EqgkPPAXYAIU5N4?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

No loss, most likely has previously done this.

Anyone lifts a weapon on anyone doesn't deserve to walk free among us....

I actually don't get all the ones standing up for scum these days as it's this scum that will kill and have no consequence at the end of it maybe a few years inside....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lollipop95 wrote: »

Along with statements along the lines of "WE CANNOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!" - ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Wrong. They’re trained not to. Shooting at limbs can lead to a missed shot or a bullet passing completely through and hitting someone else.

Really wish people would consider why suspects don’t get shot in the limbs in real life rather than lament that they should be.

I'm not lamenting it. He got what he deserved in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Is it illegal to publicly identify an ERU member involved in a legal shooting or is it just media best practice not to do so?

If it is illegal nothing will be done against these wasters in the name of community cohesion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

What metal gymnastics does one have to go through to come up with that utter nonsense.

Did she delete that tweet ?

Yes definitely screenshot the guilty. You never know what will happen so grab that evidence while possible

Can’t seem to find it now! It was there a few minutes ago if you type the trending hashtag into twitter but maybe they deleted it

Now maybe I'm tired and not seeing the sarcasm but I do honestly hope that is a joke....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Lets Dance wrote: »
    Looks like Ruth Copinger deleted her fb post. Guess she couldn't delete the 'racist' comments fast enough :D

What comments were these? Were locals who knew of this guy commenting about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Hazel Chu is an absolute thundering disgrace with her twitter post.

Do people realise that many many many people die due to idiots stabbing others?????

• Registered Users Posts: 23,774 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

If this was a case of a white attacker shot by gardai what would the reaction be? Probably he was just a scumbag and maybe not even a thread on it.

Sadly incidents like this are going to happen regardless of race. But it is depressing that the people who are most vocal about racism seem to be the very ones seeing the colour of someone's skin. Like in this case.

If the attacker was white there'd be hardly a footnote from the same people. Probably wouldn't even be worthy of comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Amazed people think that mental illness is an excuse for this guys behaviour. As a mentally ill person myself, it's a bit sh1t to be associated with scumbags like this guy.

Or maybe I should be out attacking guards and assaulting people too

What comments were these? Were locals who knew of this guy commenting about him?

Local word is he made life hell for the community. Extremely violent man.

This was the tweet I saw earlier, apparently showing a photograph of the alleged guard involved:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomFTWS/status/1344343140283650049

statesaver wrote: »
    What metal gymnastics does one have to go through to come up with that utter nonsense.

Did she delete that tweet ?

No. And she's getting absolutely dragged in the replies, and rightly so.

https://twitter.com/RuthCoppingerSP/status/1344344887894933505

• Hazel Chu is an absolute thundering disgrace with her twitter post.

What? He was a criminal - but he still has a family who will miss him. They don’t deserve hate or bad wishes, they’re as innocent as anyone else.

Now maybe I'm tired and not seeing the sarcasm but I do honestly hope that is a joke....

Ms Coppinger does not possess the humour gene

The hashtag is embarrassing on Twitter.

If Africans are going to scream racist murder every time one of them dies then maybe it's time we started rejecting their bogus asylum applications and let them stay where they were.

We won't have to worry about hearing that if they're not here to begin with.

It's a shame the fella wasn't alive in medieval times and he'd have received a proper punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

What? He was a criminal - but he still has a family who will miss him. They don’t deserve hate or bad wishes, they’re as innocent as anyone else.

How do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Answers ARE f*cking well needed.

From Ruth.

P.s. in her desperation to get her right-on tweet out to her luvvies, she must have tweeted herself as the literate assistant had Christmas off. What a tool.

• Advertisement

They are safe now, the neighbours are now safe. A man who made so many lives hell is gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement