Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I noticed that too from the videos. While most are black (and young) you do see a few Irish young ones joining in.

Like all that banging on the shutters outside eurospar, the shopping center and topaz incidents are racially motivated attacks. Young black people causing shi*e against whites. So then you have these young Irish ones joining in. No cop on what so ever.

No loss tho. To be brutally honest a good few of them will probably be polled before they finish secondary school. Sort we're dealing with imo.

I'm not sure if it's a ploy to stick out so they attract attention from the boys as it's a well known fact many chase the bad boys..... Oy have to look at he documentaries on murderers and serial killers where they get huge women following.

I noticed that too from the videos. While most are black (and young) you do see a few Irish young ones joining in.

Like all that banging on the shutters outside eurospar, the shopping center and topaz incidents are racially motivated attacks. Young black people causing shi*e against whites. So then you have these young Irish ones joining in. No cop on what so ever.

No loss tho. To be brutally honest a good few of them will probably be polled before they finish secondary school. Sort we're dealing with imo.
    Polled before finishing secondary school... What do you mean by that?

Seems there was a protest in Drogheda today, from reading online:

https://www.buzz.ie/news/small-protest-held-in-drogheda-over-shooting-of-george-nkencho-409891

A small protest was held in Drogheda over the shooting of George Nkencho today. The protest lasted less than five minutes. Gardaí were in the vicinity and on patrol in and around the town centre.

Cringeworthy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

I wanted to send her a message for her friends but my partner stopped me.I was more going to slag them to make them feel awkward. I wasn’t going to say anything too vicious.

I know these girls they are all decent people but it shows the stupidity and internet culture we face.

When it was clear the Garda was in the right I asked my partner to check her sisters friends instagrams and every single one had taken their story down. “Garda brutality”and the BLM etc had been removed.

IDIOTS

What’s absolutely terrifying about this is.... Its very easy to lead people and some of these people have degrees and would be fairly book smart. Social media is a bloody dangerous thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

This is going to sound really sexist and I apologise. But I notice Irish people sticking up for the thug in this case seem to be predominantly women. Are both your friend women who argued this?

I feel like there’s literally no Irish men standing up for the thug. Even on the thugs go fund me all the donations where either African names or Irish females... what’s the deal here?

If this is not an acceptable post mods please delete.

Women and people with pronouns in their bio seem to be his Twitter army.

• Advertisement

He/haw ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

With child

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I think you know what I mean. It's hardly an obscure expression.

So why don't you stop flirting around and come out and say what you really want to say. My money is on you "got offended" by that line but rather than just say what you want to say you come out with "oh and what is that supposed to mean" guff.

Because if you really didn't know what it meant you would have just googled it.

I would hazard a guess that they be pregnant for these lads....

Education for some reason is failing for these individuals.

That’s the type haha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Gothic Insanity

A protest occured outside Waterford Garda station today.... 16 to 20 people all looking pure freezing.

A protest occured outside Waterford Garda station today.... 16 to 20 people all looking pure freezing.

16 to 20 people?
    You sure it wasn’t the smoking area?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

I understand your wanting to turn this into a mental health issue (maybe to you this is the only way you can understand or justify his actions), the simple fact is, he should not have been out on bail.

Was he out on bail? I haven't seen that reported anywhere.

I understand your wanting to turn this into a mental health issue (maybe to you this is the only way you can understand or justify his actions), the simple fact is, he should not have been out on bail.

No in no way am I doing so.
    But many are including his family.

If one is a criminal then they need punishment.

16 to 20 people?
    You sure it wasn’t the smoking area?

It's very wrong but I laughed. Ah to be fair I don't mind them protesting if is was peaceful. I get its a bit confusing and a lot of angles being spun, plus its easier to blame the authorities..... Sadly.

I just don't get why Waterford though!

I'm not sure if it's a ploy to stick out so they attract attention from the boys as it's a well known fact many chase the bad boys..... Oy have to look at he documentaries on murderers and serial killers where they get huge women following.

They just want to be woke and heard.

Meaning views, likes....please subscribe to my channel.... Click the notification bell to keep updated and don't for get to share.

I'm an influencer.... Hear me influence......for Iam special

TheChizler wrote: »
    Was he out on bail? I haven't seen that reported anywhere.

Rumours circulating <snip>
    He only attacks people in shops and then attempts to butcher gardaí in his front garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

No in no way am I doing so.
    But many are including his family.

If one is a criminal then they need punishment.
    He was out on bail, he had 32 criminal convictions, how many more do you need.

*snip*
    He only attacks people in shops and then attempts to butcher gardaí in his front garden.

Is there any proof of this though or his priors?
    It keeps circulating so curious to see if it's true really. Couldn't find a bean online.

Rumours circulating he was out on bail after smashing up
    his missus with a hammer.
    Ya wouldn’t know.
    So it's more unverified rubbish being spread around. Forgive me for holding out for the official story.

• Advertisement

Is there any proof of this though or his priors?
    It keeps circulating so curious to see if it's true really. Couldn't find a bean online.

I honestly have no idea. As I said it’s rumours for now. The 32 convictions and beating up his GF have no solid proof from what I can see online and from living in the area there’s no concrete proof.

But to be fair I wouldnt be surprised if it’s true as well considering how he went down so aggressively.

I think you know what I mean. It's hardly an obscure expression.

So why don't you stop flirting around and come out and say what you really want to say. My money is on you "got offended" by that line but rather than just say what you want to say you come out with "oh and what is that supposed to mean" guff.

Because if you really didn't know what it meant you would have just googled it.

I'm not offended in the least bit haha, not much you can say that will offend me :)

I've genuinely never heard of that expression before. Thanks for clearing it up though

So it's more unverified rubbish being spread around. Forgive me for holding out for the official story.

Unverified - yes

Rubbish - maybe not when you look at the videos of him.
    Only time will tell but maybe not as the guards probably want this story forgotten about.

I never asked you not to hold out for the official story so not sure why you’re targeting me there or maybe I’m reading this wrong?

Unverified - yes

Rubbish - maybe not when you look at the videos of him.
    Only time will tell but maybe not as the guards probably want this story forgotten about.

I never asked you not to hold out for the official story so not sure why you’re targeting me there or maybe I’m reading this wrong?
    I get how it's entirely plausible, it's how the rumour is so persistent.

No targeting, just a turn of phrase I would have thought?

I did see a message floating around from a cabbie stating that they never went near the estate cause of the hassle off him.
    Rumours can come from somewhere though.
    Suppose see what's released over next few days.

Yeah there’s lots of crap going around you wouldn’t know what to believe these days.

I read earlier <snip> but again it’s unverified. You wouldn’t know and might never know.

I get how it's entirely plausible, it's how the rumour is so persistent.

No targeting, just a turn of phrase I would have thought?

I’ve read wrong so, forgive me as I’m a few gargles in at this stage.

I’ve read wrong so, forgive me as I’m a few gargles in at this stage.

Any word on blanch protests today? I've seen nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is the shop keeper he stabbed?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Seen on one of the papers, broken jaw and nose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He didn’t stab anyone in the shop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement