Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

"Doesnt", "racisim", "On line" and "leathal". Plus a few extraneous commas.

A genuine buffoon.

The spellings are not correct either :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

A genuine buffoon.

Has her tweets are protected now, i.e.. you cant see if you're not a follower :rolleyes: -
    hqdefault.jpg

alias no.9 wrote: »
    That's akin to slavery, seeking a discount from a POC, pay the full amount and check your privilege, you racist

The exploitation continues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Lads causing trouble in town. Not sure if it has to do with the protests.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217551042157558&id=1522423806

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

London town?

What's with that accent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

They are going to bite off more than they can chew

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Will_I_Regret

A close friend just emailed PBP the following

To whom it may concern,

I wish to express my disappointment at the current position being adopted by PBP in relation to the death of George Nkencho.

I like every other right minded person, found the circumstances absolutely tragic for all parties involved.

Please exercise more responsibility when making public statements regarding implying the motivation for the killing being race based when there is not a shred of evidence to suggest this. Calling for transparency when a GSOC investigation is still on going is virtue signalling of the highest order.   

There is an ever increasing trend by politicians on the left to jump on the band wagon of blaming anything and everything on the boogeyman of race/gender/sexuality discrimination. This populist rhetoric apart from being divisive and dangerous completely undermines the lefts cause. Look at the support for the conservatives in England during the last election in traditional working-class areas.

I appeal to you to not dismiss this as the objections of someone who holds no views as the PBP party, rather consider it feedback from a left leaning, son of a trade unionist who grew up with his grand fathers picture of James Connolly hanging in his front room.

I would be absolutely heart broken to see my country follow the same path as the polarisation currently seen in the U.S.

PBP have done some good work in the past when sticking to tradition working class issues but the recent trend towards the intersectionality nonsense coming from the US is very alarming. Standing up to genuine discrimination is one of the most noblest things a person can do but trying to find sinister motives where none exists is counter productive and will only serve to push people away. 

I have never written to a politician or political party before but felt compelled to after seeing the band-wagonism of PBP TDs. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this email. With the fall out from Covid 19 and numerous other issues facing the people of Ireland today, we need all politicians sincere, motivated and well meaning putting people before trying to score cheap political points. Working conditions, affordable housing and healthcare are the bread and butter issues every politician needs to be focused on improving.

Yours sincerely,

An honest, tax paying, law abiding, voter with no political affiliations who puts common sense policies before populist nonsense.

P.S as the author of the JusticeforGeorgeNkencho piece on your website paid little attention to grammar and punctuation I thought it fitting to not proof read this so forgive me if it is poorly worded with any spell errors.   

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

All them videos look like they were taken off my 1st ever camera JVC flip phone from 2001 if I recall...
    God we really have some serious demented loopers around us.

Anyone on twitter able to ask ebun Joseph some questions???

She blocked me for asking honest questions, nothing racial or abusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Anyone on twitter able to ask ebun Joseph some questions???

She blocked me for asking honest questions, nothing racial or abusive.

That'll be why she blocked you :pac:

• Advertisement

Dave0301 wrote: »
    That'll be why she blocked you :pac:

Ah balls..... So I was silly to think she would be able to communicate without been a child about it....
    God how stupid am I ....

Please forgive my unreal stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 leedsforever

Now you have an idea of what it’s like to be white in America. Welcome to our world. As for the media in Ireland...don’t let the truth get in the way of a good racism story.

Before been blocked I did see numerous posts of absolute racist rants and jiberish oh and a huge push on the sale of her book....

She uses any opportunities to push this.

Oh and to be clear the racist rants were from her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Before been blocked I did see numerous posts of absolute racist rants and jiberish oh and a huge push on the sale of her book....

She uses any opportunities to push this.

Oh and to be clear the racist rants were from her.

I don’t even know who she is but saw her mentioned here the other day and scanned her Twitter - she is a super racist and the lack of self awareness is absolutely jaw dropping.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

We seem to be importing trouble from elsewhere. Primarily the US.

We seem to be importing trouble from elsewhere. Primarily the US.

Not necessarily, there would be a lot of Irish born white or black with the same mentality as they are basically educated by social media, YouTube, Facebook etc etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

wandererz wrote: »
    Closer version here:
    https://youtu.be/ixexenO8ucY

He connects with that knife the force and manner he is swinging it, the Garda is dead.. He needed stopping. He couldn’t be allowed in the house going on like that and he couldn’t be allowed to continue going after the garda and Gardai... he looked off his head determined to maim or kill..

No other actions by the Gardai I’m my view could have resolved this peacefully ...

If you see that and advocate Gardai poor practices or unlawful killing you need to see a doctor yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

Not necessarily, there would be a lot of Irish born white or black with the same mentality as they are basically educated by social media, YouTube, Facebook etc etc...

Yes, but a lot of this social media nonsense is very US in nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

Really need to completely revamp who we let into the country.

https://twitter.com/orlaredchan/status/1345789778701262849?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

I'm.not sure how or where they come from, or even if they true, but some of the taken " transcripts" from group messages is shocking, if they true.

I think these woke fools who get upset and not having real problems need to füçk off, get real jobs and education and piss off.
    Good friend of mine is a well educated black man, to say he is shocked at how some of these people behave is an understatement. He was on two groups and brought his phone into the guards yesterday.

People are too stupid to look at facts, in this country for a guard to open fire is extremely rare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Burkie1203 wrote: »

Just what we need....

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

Entitled prick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭hamburgham

A genuine buffoon.

Did she actually finish her degree at Trinity?

Remember seeing her in a debate on something with Michael McDowell. Not a fan of McDowell but he was so far above her intellectually that he looked embarrassed and didn’t really say anything when he could have crushed her in the debate. Similar to how you would kind of humour a child,you could see that he couldn’t take her seriously.Probably a bit insulting for Mc Dowell to be asked to debate with someone so far below him intellectually.She has a little bit of education now but still no idea how much she doesn’t know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Can you see what it is yet?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Not just that, universities in both the UK and Ireland have imported resentment studies* courses from United States colleges. UCD has Ebun Joseph.

* I am refering to Theodore Dalrymples use of the term
    The obvious incompatibility of all this with freedom should not blind us to its popularity with the now very large number of people who have been educated, or trained, in the various branches of resentment studies. Totalitarianism offers career prospects to those of apparatchik disposition and abilities, while appealing to the resentment of at least a portion of the population and its joy in the humiliation of those who were previously more fortunately placed than themselves.

source

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Renjit

Now you have an idea of what it’s like to be white in America. Welcome to our world. As for the media in Ireland...don’t let the truth get in the way of a good racism story.

America has another issue with trigger happy cops. No one in their right mind will defend a cop suffocating to death someone with their knee,.

No peace on this state....

This is Ireland right????

Human rights are probably some if not the best one could ever have.

Don't work or ever plan to work get everything a sponger would ever need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Africans weren't deported to Europe against their will, they can leave anytime if they don't like here.
    Actually, they are very welcome to do so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Until the start of the pandemic I had the misfortune to share an office with Ebun Joseph.

It was the most stressful time of my life.

Everyone walked on eggshells. She would tell you to make sure to watch her tv appearances but no comments were welcome unless you agreed with her and condemned the other “side”.

She constantly told everyone Irish that they needed educating and that “it’s not your fault you are filled with hate for others”.

Once a colleague complimented on her hair and she lost it saying she only got compliments when she was “forced into colonial styles of beauty”.

A ugly person both inside and out and to find her proclaiming a thug as a “gentle soul” is not surprising. For someone who says she is anti racist she sure threw a lot of it at her colleagues.

• Advertisement

Renjit wrote: »
    America has another issue with trigger happy cops. No one in their right mind will defend a cop suffocating to death someone with their knee,.

Lot more to it then that.

They had actually called for an ambulance well before this, he was a very dangerous man, armed fellon, didn't comply and took a sh1t load of drugs so he wouldn't be caught in possession.....

The police were actually trained this way which now has been updated but to prevent the criminal from harming others or themselves such as banging head, spitting, actually getting hold of an officer gun yes this van happen even handcuffed and many officers have lost their lives to this.

Please go and educate yourself before you turn this into an American debate which has no place here in Eìre

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement