Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

I often think that many of these people originally lived in London for a short time or maybe a few years and then made their way here as the bonuses are better here. That would explain the Londonish accents.

Nope you need to educate yourself on what Drill music is. We have Irish people making this **** with pretend London accents and slang to appeal to those who listen to it - the lingo then bleeds down in to standard vocabulary for them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Trouble in what way. For her there will be no trouble.
    No one will be able to challenge her because straight away it will be seen as racist.

That the guard will be found innocent of any wrong doing, the likes of ebun and her cronies will be out for their pound of flesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

My partner just showed me one one of ebun's tweets, as well as for her saying it was a butter knife, she's now saying he was a community worker and a dedicated volunteer, she has some pair of ba#ls on her, she's really pushing this justice for george narrative, if/when the report comes out that the guard did everything right there's gonna be a lot of trouble i think.

What I can't fathom is why was this one was appointed to the rte audience council in 2011,a 5 year gig.. this crowd advise the rte board on programming, I mean why or how did she land this gig?? Just after arriving from England where she was high up in the Nigerian - British association. On what grounds was she a genuine refugee? Given that her father was a well known politician there and her brothers still live there .. Are there any real journalists left in the country who might look into the background of this new darling of the left who somehow and with the help of a willing neutered media here has become the go-to spokesperson on matters of colour

What I can't fathom is why was this one was appointed to the rte audience council in 2011,a 5 year gig.. this crowd advise the rte board on programming, I mean why or how did she land this gig?? Just after arriving from England where she was high up in the Nigerian - British association. On what grounds was she a genuine refugee? Given that her father was a well known politician there and her brothers still live there .. Are there any real journalists left in the country who might look into the background of this new darling of the left who somehow and with the help of a willing neutered media here has become the go-to spokesperson on matters of colour

Of course they won’t, her skin colour alone means she is immune to any sort of real talk or investigation of her motives. So she will be allowed to continue spouting racist and cretinous **** in her Twitter profile free from criticism or questioning. The dogs on the street though can see her for what she is - a professional race baiting **** stirrer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭newmember2

How is it as likely to have been an error

There's not one person on this thread that was there at the time of this happening so in reality, nobody can with any certainty say anything about this other than the bare known FACTS (and not just random bits of opinion they've picked up and are quoting as gospel along the way). Anything else is make up fantasy. GSOC will arrive at a decision if this was a lawful killing or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

My partner just showed me one one of ebun's tweets, as well as for her saying it was a butter knife, she's now saying he was a community worker and a dedicated volunteer, she has some pair of ba#ls on her, she's really pushing this justice for george narrative, if/when the report comes out that the guard did everything right there's gonna be a lot of trouble i think.

FFS community my hole, volunteer? Never

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

She goes back to Nigeria all the time so I doubt she was ever a refugee.

Of course they won’t, her skin colour alone means she is immune to any sort of real talk or investigation of her motives. So she will be allowed to continue spouting racist and cretinous **** in her Twitter profile free from criticism or questioning. The dogs on the street though can see her for what she is - a professional race baiting **** stirrer

Small fish in a big pond that clown

biko wrote: »
    I have found this in Galway too. The young ones model themselves after the London scene, like "Top Boy".
    Not all etc etc but they will be trouble at some point, partly because they want to.

What's worse there's actually white kids talking this pidgin pidgin also, I'd be ashamed of any relation of mine mimicking these idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

i dont see whats remotely difficult to fathom ?

its RTE , they lap up the kind of shtick Ebun Joseph is flogging

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭wandererz

Ryan... Tubridy... Late Late

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    i dont see whats remotely difficult to fathom ?

its RTE , they lap up the kind of shtick Ebun Joseph is flogging

Yes RTE crave acceptance from all ethnic minorities in Ireland, they actually fawn, deeply embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

newmember? wrote: »
    There's not one person on this thread that was there at the time of this happening so in reality, nobody can with any certainty say anything about this other than the bare known FACTS (and not just random bits of opinion they've picked up and are quoting as gospel along the way). Anything else is make up fantasy. GSOC will arrive at a decision if this was a lawful killing or not.

You've not seen the video I take it? Seems fairly clear cut with George wildly swinging a large blade at a Gardas head.

It continually seems like a lot of folks are hoping the guards are found to have done wrong. Seems highly unlikely to be the case based on the FACTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭chosen1

I can't be fully sure of the circumstances of all Nigerian immigrants in Ireland, but I know of a large number personally who arrived into Ireland seeking asylum and when granted leave to stay had no problem returning to Nigeria for holidays to see relations.

The vast majority never get granted refugee status as their claims are usually bogus but they beat the system by wearing it down with endless appeals and having Irish born children.

The system needs a major overhaul to speed up the processing and deportation of bogus asylum seekers but I would not be any way confident that it will move it this direction with the upcoming changes being brought in by our minister.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 shennymulligan

givyjoe wrote: »
    You've not seen the video I take it? Seems fairly clear cut with George wildly swinging a large blade at a Gardas head.

It continually seems like a lot of folks are hoping the guards are found to have done wrong. Seems highly unlikely to be the case based on the FACTS.

Hi, do you have a link to the video please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,747 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Yes RTE crave acceptance from all ethnic minorities in Ireland, they actually fawn, deeply embarrassing

Its a bit of reverse racism in a way.. As a example that girl who sang a version of N17 on new years eve, well it was ok imv middling id say but no one prepared to give an honest appraisal of it because of the ethnicity of the singer. Reminds of when we were children and we might sing a song and all the adults would clap and praise us no matter how bad we sounded.. dishonest

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

From her biography It would appear she is from fairly privileged background. Her father is described as a Nigerian 'chief ' and and a politician. She apparently made the decision to make her home here and claim citizenship after the birth of a child / moved here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Hamachi wrote: »
    Are you sure about that? The story I’ve heard from somebody who had a very tangential connection to her is that her UK visa was on the verge of expiry, so she jumped on a ferry and gave birth here to avail of the ridiculous birthright citizenship loophole that was finally closed in 2004.

I know you mentioned before that you have the misfortune to share a workspace with her. I’m curious if any of your colleagues have ever stood up to her and put her back in box? It’s badly needed at this point..

No never happened, when she had a tantrum about being complimented for her “colonial idea of beauty” (told her hair looked nice) - there was silence; I was scared of her so I wouldn’t be surprised it others were too.

She wasn’t widely liked that’s what I can say.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

they have a deep affliction of cultural cringe , always have

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    they have a deep affliction of cultural cringe , always have

Of course they do, cosseted away in their leafy D4 suburbs. It’s easy to be right on with minorities or love the travellers for example when you will never ever have to encounter them in real day to day life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,842 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Obviously we can't speak for any one individual but there were some common trends related to foreign women getting status in Ireland in the early 2000's who took blatant and barefaced advantage of the system in place then.

One was to arrive literally about to give birth on the Ferry from England. I think the stat was something like 25% of births in Dublin were from people who had literally only just arrived into the country. The Masters of the maternity hospitals were issuing warnings about the situation.

Another was to arrive pregnant at an airport, claim you were fleeing for your life from some war-torn part of Africa. You could be Nigerian and, because you read there was problems in the DRC for example, you could say you were fleeing DRC and you had lost all your documents. By the time you were processed you'd have given birth to a child and that child was automatically an Irish citizen. You could then ditch the dodgy asylum application and apply for leave to remain based on having that child. Then, after the required numbers of years passed, you could be naturalised and gain citizenship.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,060 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

If Ebun Joseph told me the grass was green I'd have to look out the window to make sure.

A professional spoofer, comfortably ensconced in her little racial nonsense nook, it would take a miracle to shift her.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Good video calling out the hypocrisy of the left politicians

Who are this group?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

A disgusting letter was sent to the Nkencho home today and is already under investigstion by Gardai under harassment and threatening behaviour legislation.

No word of a mention about an investigation into the scum who roamed Blanch causing havoc on Thursday though.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Stihl waters

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    A disgusting letter was sent to the Nkencho home today and is already under investigstion by Gardai under harassment and threatening behaviour legislation.

No word of a mention about an investigation into the scum who roamed Blanch causing havoc on Thursday though.

How do you know this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

nullzero wrote: »
    If Ebun Joseph told me the grass was green I'd have to look out the window to make sure.

A professional spoofer, comfortably ensconced in her little racial nonsense nook, it would take a miracle to shift her.

A few polite emails to the President of UCD, requesting a comment on his views of a member of his faculty contributing to racial tensions, divisiveness in the Community, unfounded suggestions of a a racially motivated attack on a violent man.

Is this part of black studies?

president@ucd.ie

I will be myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Mules

I could see Ebun in electoral politics in the future. Imagine if she was in government :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

How do you know this

Irish Times running the story about the letter

We haven't heard a peep about the incidents last Thursday from AGS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Murphy, Coppinger and Smith got ripped a new one by this guy.

Imagine being that guy and his mother at the petrol station and having a mob attack you, or the people in the shop with lunatics screaming abuse outside.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement