Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Wombatman wrote: »
    Well trained dogs can be good in this situation.

A dead dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

I'm sorry but could you elaborate? Genuinely curious

Yep, he attacked policemen and women with a machete. Robbed a shop and beat up staff to get the police attention in first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

If any kind of protest is let go ahead or turned a blind eye to in support of a criminal by our pathetic government then I think it's a sure sign the way they plan for this country to go.

Did you say the same when the national party were holding rallies???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Omackeral wrote: »
    Really kicking off at Blanch Garda Station with them all charging at the doors. Got it on WhatsApp. At the least, it's going to give the virus a great shot in the arm.

Guards need to get out and start cracking skulls.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Be right back

HTCOne wrote: »
    Only person who deserves a gofundme is the Garda who shot the scumbag

And the shop worker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Big march through blanchardstown shopping centre and attempts to rush into blanch garda Station being live streamed.

https://www.facebook.com/518620081515968/posts/4130764163634857/

New age of enlightenment and entitlement

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

biko wrote: »
    Yes, it must be terrible to have a member of your family killed in front of you.

Has anyone offered an account on why George went to the shopping centre and attacked people, and why he was carrying a weapon?

His brother has said he has serious mental health issues, and a record of such.
    Apparently the gardai have been called before to help them control him and there was never a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Howard Beale

Amazing the mental gymnastics many are doing online. People saying shoot him in the foot or the machete he was carrying. These people ignore basic reality. The gardai had tried several times to neurtralize the situation sprays etc to no avail that is ignored.

Then these people assume all Gardai have the greatest shot ever like terminators with lock on sensors. That they could hit a blade (2 inches target?) thats moving rapidly and being swung same for his feet. Tiny target moving rapidly. Not possible or protocol to aim for these absurd targets but again this is ignored.

These people deny all logic and ignore all facts. Very dangerous folks.

That mob mentality is mindless and violent and Blanch shopping centre is already seeing the fall out with protests/fights/aggressive behaviour already. Full on looting soon looked like that in the video of Dunnes stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

The black lives matter brigade do a good job of dividing people

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Did you say the same when the national party were holding rallies???

Typical side winding post.suppose your getting your banner ready as we speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

PsychoPete wrote: »
    The black lives matter brigade do a good job of dividing people

Anti racists have to be one of the least effective groups in the world, as they do nothing but make racial issues a hundred times worse.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

screamer wrote: »
    If he was that mentally ill that he was going around beating the ****e out of people, why didn’t someone have him sectioned????

Go into Dublin city there are quite a few extremely challenged individuals, see a lot hang around George's street, I don't know why but they are left to do as they please, throwing things at people, screaming, shouting abuse, running and walking out into traffic etc etc ....

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Gerrymandering reborn

Buddy Bubs wrote: »
    Yep, he attacked policemen and women with a machete. Robbed a shop and beat up staff to get the police attention in first place.

I'm actually such an idiot. I though you were referring to his younger brother in your earlier post :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭Polar101

NIMAN wrote: »
    Innocent unarmed

If he had been even one of those, then he'd probably still be alive.

I understand it is upsetting to the people who knew him, and it's a tragedy - but I really don't understand how it's a race issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Wombatman wrote: »
    Well trained dogs can be good in this situation.

A couple of lads with catch and release poles would have helped as well, seen a copper in Australia take down a guy with one they use for catching kangaroos.

Rote Man wrote: »
    It's a universal thing that when blacks take over an area, that area will go to hell.

White flight exists for a reason.

Ban coming in 3-2-1.

Very politically correct here!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Go into Dublin city there are quite a few extremely challenged individuals, see a lot hang around George's street, I don't know why but they are left to do as they please, throwing things at people, screaming, shouting abuse, running and walking out into traffic etc etc ....

Presumably those people are alone in the world or no one cares for them......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

i feel very sorry for his younger brother having to speak for the family the mother is so upset,
    the poor lad is only 20 and saw his brother shot dead in front of him

Where is the father?

Mr.S wrote: »
    Tbh posting crap like this is worse.

I strongly believe in border patrol, if a guest commits crimes especially serious ones then they should be deported.....

I can't comment on this individual as I'm unsure as to their status so not commenting on this until known.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

i'm too old to even know what woke means, but the rest of your post is a little racist no ? I mean you can't really know all the "blacks"

Belt on over to Africa there and report back to us all how you get on white Jesus.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

It looks like there is a cordon of people trying to push them back from the doors and de-escalate. Saying back back, or something like that.

i'm too old to even know what woke means, but the rest of your post is a little racist no ? I mean you can't really know all the "blacks"

Oh wow, you throw the race card, disgusting individual you are.

I absolutely disgust people like you..

I have friends that are from other countries and I actually don't see colour I see a human being.

But as it's come up this is how we can describe eachother and that's not racist.

If I were pink or yellow I'd be called that wouldn't I!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

They seem very well behaved. Even abiding by the one way system

https://twitter.com/yvonneot/status/1344646188394455042

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Why do they try to get in to the shopping centre instead of a vigil at the house where he was killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

Mr.S wrote: »
    Tbh posting crap like this is worse.

Worse than what? There's nothing wrong with questioning why we're taking in many Nigerian's, who quite frankly often end up needing much assistance from the state. We have many of our own issues without importing more. These people protesting certainly aren't persuading me in regard to their worth in our society.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    RTE and the Irish Times don't seem keen to promote BLM agenda all of a sudden. Great to see little if any Irish people involved in the protests just New Irish!

They only like American stories.

Easier for Irish people to be self righteous about Americans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,544 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

What the fcuk are they doing in the Blanch centre? Zero connection to what happened. Muppets.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Polar101 wrote: »
    If he had been even one of those, then he'd probably still be alive.

I understand it is upsetting to the people who knew him, and it's a tragedy - but I really don't understand how it's a race issue.

It's not a race issue.

He was black and that's all they need. You notice the mobs running amok in Blanchardstown now don't really do dialogue. Just mindless screaming and yelling Like the protests in America. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Ireland has being totally poisoned with American race divide nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭baalad

Iam in agreement with the majority here saying it was justified. It's ridiculous to make this about race.

Im personally ****ing sick of it. You claim to be against Racism but you fuel it more then anything

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

biko wrote: »
    Why do they try to get in to the shopping centre instead of a vigil at the house where he was killed?

Better stuff to loot in the shops.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement