Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

What is it?

Blazing saddles

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

What I can't understand is where was his family, friends and community when he was walking around Hartstown brandishing a knife for an hour or so. If it was my family member I'd be doing anything in my power to follow him, find him and calm him down especially if he had mental health difficulties as reported. It seems like they just let him ramble around, his life didn't seem to matter then when he was at his lowest point.

There are reports that he had previous form in terms of violent interactions, even more reason why they should've helped him. All of these so called friends have come out now to protest, most of them around 10 years younger than him too.

His family were sat inside recording it on their phones. Not what I would do if that was my brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Hazel Chu causing any more trouble? Maybe to get rid of her we should make her ambassador to somewhere like Russia. Might soften her cough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Serious choice of new years movie on rte2 @ 1.25 tonight.. Will it be pulled ?

Was thinking it might get the chop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭PearseCork92

I don't know if it's been posted yet, but there's reports of black gangs attacking white people on foot of this

https://streamable.com/6qwvzw
    https://streamable.com/kwfidz (same incident as above)
    https://streamable.com/rh9bv2
    https://streamable.com/34jamq
    https://streamable.com/gfyj42
    https://streamable.com/4xvppt

It be worse, I imagine, if it wasn't for the 2003 referendum. Nobody takes notice of the relatively improvised areas on the fringes of Dublin until there's already endemic issues. We've seen it before in Ballymun, Finglas, etc. This time there's race as well as class issues at play.

I'll say this, I hope the type of stuff above isn't a window into Ireland's race relations future. I really really hope that.

We also need to have a hard conversation about what type of immigration this country wants. It's not good enough people just moving here because Ireland is a rich country and it taking 2 or 3 generations and enormous amounts of state resources before whatever ethnicity settles in. If people aren't coming here with skills we need or have the wherewithal to hit the ground running, we should just say hard NO. Genuine (and I mean *genuine*) refugees should be accommodated in so far we can help, as we have to hold up our bargain as a responsible international state.

We need to start getting smart with immigration. All signs however point in the wrong direction.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Blazing saddles

This movie really should be cancelled and stricken from history for being problematic.

It was clearly written and directed by Nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Has it been confirmed that he carried out a homophobic assault on someone a few days' before he died? If it is true, it would surely soften the SJW brigade's cough. Not a good look for them to be making a martyr of a homophobe (if true).

This movie really should be cancelled and stricken from history for being problematic.

Haven't seen it but sounds like it will wind up the protesters so how bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Blazing saddles

A classic. One of the greatest comedies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Did the mainstream media report any of the violent incidents or was it "a small group of peaceful protesters"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

I know your clearly being sarcastic

But

with some of movies being removed from history by studios for dodgy content it might be next.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Happy new year to you all....

I was watching the BBC for the fireworks and next thing a big thing about BLM.... Wtf.... Seriously.

Worrying times ahead.
    Stay safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,678 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

So Mel Brooks was a Nazi
    :D:D:D:D:D

Slava Ukrainii

Not a hope. Can't stand this cancel culture nonsense. Comedy classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

So what's the latest lads?
    Did the guards put a stop to it or is it still on going

Anyone??

I know your clearly being sarcastic

But

with some of movies being removed from history by studios for dodgy content it might be next.

I have it on dvd... then again.. I used a debit card to buy it. They know where I live, sheeeet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

The Go Fund Me’s goal started at €5k and they’ve kept increasing it. The current goal is €15k. Furthermore, the brother posted on Twitter this morning asking people to keep donating.

I find this quite sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Has it been confirmed that he carried out a homophobic assault on someone a few days' before he died? If it is true, it would surely soften the SJW brigade's cough. Not a good look for them to be making a martyr of a homophobe (if true).

You think?

One of the American left's icons is another George, the Jackson one.

A jail psychopath and serial rapist who justified the latter by saying he only fked white boys who looked like girls.

Another one was Eldrigde Cleaver the Black Panther who boasted in his autobiography about raping young black girls before he decided to make his scumbaggery political by raping white bitches.

The lefties always have an excuse.

20 mins before he died. But it wasn't a homophobic assault it was a robbery and staff member happened to be gay. Police shot the criminal who attacked them who just happened to be black.

There's a hierarchy that shifts around a little bit every now and then and the higher up groups can do whatever they want to those below them without criticism.

Black people are currently top of the heap, followed by trans people, then it's people from South America and i goes on down until you reach Asians and white people at the very bottom. Asians are basically honorary white people at this stage because they manage to become successful in whatever setting they end up in without commiting much crime so they are obviously benifitting from some kind of priviledge or whatever.

• Advertisement

https://www.independent.ie/news/guard-of-honour-for-covid-ward-nurse-who-died-from-virus-39919111.html

Now this is a real tragedy - a nurse working in Vincent's that died from Covid. Of course we won't hear as much, if anything, from our wonderful politicians and leaders about this woman in comparison to wonderful old George.

Some country.

Anyone??

Expectations were that there would be more after the parties passed midnight. Quiet so far I think. Helicopters seem to have gone.

So Mel Brooks was a Nazi

Shows you the level of intelligence of argument doesn't it. As Jewish as jews can be was Brooks.

So Mel Brooks was a Nazi

Him and Richard Pryor were mad for the Klan meetings, so they were :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I see the gofundme goal is now raised to 15k. There is something that doesn't sit right about this in the slightest. Family members filming the guy and not helping him, blatantly stating he isn't a criminal when he had just literally robbed a shop, and both the brother and sister linking to the gofundme on social media hours after the lad was shot.

Like, one of those things is strange by itself.

I seem to recall the gofundme owners pulled the fundraising that was going earlier this year for the white lad that was stabbed up in Carrigaline. They should do similar here.

Buddy Bubs wrote: »
    Not a hope. Can't stand this cancel culture nonsense. Comedy classic.

In the Top five comedies of all time

Shows you the level of intelligence of argument doesn't it. As Jewish as jews can be was Brooks.

Keep up! Did you not hear? According to the reds and Shinners the Jews are Zionazis. Which is of course worse than being just your run of the mill Jew murdering Nazi. Jewish Nazis. All makes sense to the Boylans and Ruanes of this world.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,678 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Haven't seen it but sounds like it will wind up the protesters so how bad.

No just a brillant film from that era of Brutish comedy that gave us classics such as ''the life of Brian'', Here Harry, Benny Hill, The two Ronnie's, Porridge, Reginal Perrin, Dads Army etc, etc.

None were too politely correct bout most were hilarious

Next they will want to ban Mr Bean and Blackadder

Slava Ukrainii

I seem to recall the gofundme owners pulled the fundraising that was going earlier this year for the white lad that was stabbed up in Carrigaline. They should do similar here.

George Floyds family became gofundme millionaires off of him dying of a fentanyl overdose whilst being arrested.

Not a hope this one gets pulled.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭OS_Head

I agree, never in the history of JewDom was there ever a more based Jewie than Mel Brooks. He was a NAZI too... :pac::pac::pac:

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.themoviescene.co.uk%2Freviews%2F_img%2F4666-2.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement