Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Nkencho shooting *Mod warning Added to OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

deandean wrote: »
    So his family are raining money on gofundme. Did he not bring enough home from the robbery he committed?

Lets hope they redirect any surplus to the victim, ie the poor unfortunate security man at the SPAR shop who had his head bursted by Saint George. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

I was talking to an uncle of mine tonight about this, he spent years living in different parts of the UK years ago and he said he seen all this going down over there, whole towns changed and it will get worse, he had the same question many of us here had... Why did our politicians not look at the UK and elsewhere and said a big NOPE

Stop scaremongering, what do you want me to do? Go down and kick out the 10 black people and 8 Indians that live in my town?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭PearseCork92

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/bridsmithTD/status/1344654648834207744

Unbelievable stuff from PBD reps, hope the electorate remember this next time around.

Next time someone is on a machete rampage, we should call Brid Smith instead of the Armed Response Unit so she can read Friedrich Engles at him to diffuse the situation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Never stand between a Korean and his end of term exams. BLM or no, This. Is. Library.

I love the original video of this. A bunch of loud BLM types protesting Trump in a college library shouting about how "they have the power" and one annoyed Korean dude basically tells them all to shut the **** up because people are trying to study.

That last look he gives as he walks off is priceless. "You ****ing people :rolleyes:"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Unbelievable stuff from PBP reps, hope the electorate remember this next time around.

It's shocking. I can't consider myself part of the left anymore. I will just resign myself to not voting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

Unbelievable stuff from PBP reps, hope the electorate remember this next time around.

I don't recall if she made a similar post when Mark Hennessy, another mentally ill suspect, was shot and killed by a Garda. Some head**** of a narrative these folks are trying to push here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Yes, I hope the electorate do remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

You're obviously a moron, I'm no troll, we are evens now.

Are the armed response trained to a level where they pick a spot and can shoot that spot?

There was over 10 guards of different ranks around him, they'll all be cleared, any bodycams? I'll eat my hat of there's.
    And couldn't overpower him?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

He was trying from murder them. Why should they try to overpower him and risk it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

so which guard do you suggest tackle him first while he's swinging the knife? Who draws the short straw? Newest guy maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

One has to try first and inevitably take a blow from the machete he's wielding. Part of their job is to not get seriously injured or killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭pah

By doing what? Having a pile on? Would you risk a stray machete blade in the neck trying to tackle this mad man?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Just to note it was mentioned he was friends with Toyosi ****tabey the boy that was murdered and wasn't the same after that. Just read up on what happened.

There's a very one sided article in Hotpress that mentions this but focuses on George as a kid in school, it was very sad but 2010 and they go on about how he dreamed of being a footballer and grew up in the shadows of racist bullying. He was 27 in 2020, they don't focus much at all on what he was up to on Wednesday.

I'm not denying that he may have had racism towards him and yes it is in existence in Ireland. I do feel though that this community does little to go past pulling the race card at times. Bullied at school - Irish racists. Didn't get the job - because of skin colour. The likes of Ebun and people in power that can shift this, instead peddle it. & makey uppy positions for the likes of Ebun and electing and selecting people based on ethnicity doesn't create proper change. We all had struggles growing up, not all the same but this spin gets tiring. & many that have experienced racism don't pull knives on people.

The article is based on his friends words - no investigative journalism.

Hotpress

He was trying from murder them. Why should they try to overpower him and risk it?

They are expendable. Servants to be abandoned when no longer needed and not worthy of equal consideration.

Plenty in this thread with this opinion and they freely share it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

They are expendable. Servants to be abandoned when no longer needed and not worthy of equal consideration.

Plenty in this thread with this opinion and they freely share it

It's just a vocal minority piling on the bandwagon. Twitter is full of arseholes asking why he wasn't just disarmed, like he wasn't trying his best to put a big knife in someone's neck. The vast majority see it for what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

This is what a gofundme was set up for, RIP very sad....

What has the greens and all the other woke members have to say?

If I died tomorrow from anything from attack to natural causes would I get a shout out, should I me a##

If you died tomorrow they’d be suggesting that the headstone, grave and coffin be given to BLM creeps and you get cremated and thrown into the sea. We ain’t far off this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Morathi

That Brid Smith tweet is hilarious, not one reply in support of her.

Years later, and I still can't believe she's a TD.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Rte 2 is playing a film.....blazing saddles.....

They start by saying... Please bear in mind that the following contains outdated attitudes, language and other culture depictions which may cause offence today.....

Surprised they actually put it on in the 1st place they are so woke they don't know which way is right anymore.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Oh, they overpowered him alright.

The safest way possible.

Gatling wrote: »
    I believe the majority who have been deported in the last few years were Pakistanis breaking student visa requirements

Possible so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,111 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I'm sure you'd have been the first in after you filled your jocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭kirving

"Overpower", how many I ask? I'll take a short story of how that's achieved, a list of bullet points, or a drawing even.

A knife fight is not a tug of war where numbers count for something.

Any idiot with a knife will seriously injure the first two or three people who tackle him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Morathi

They start by saying... Please bear in mind that the following contains outdated attitudes, language and other culture depictions which may cause offence today.....

Surprised they actually put it on in the 1st place they are so woke they don't know which way is right anymore.

I for one am delighted they did it, I find it impossible to distinguish modern day from 1870s America.

I mean, every morning is a monumental mental effort for me to not just go out and enslave the Chinese to lay down the railroads here in Wexford.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 jrmsjsh

No other people make martyrs out of their vermin.
    If he were Chinese, the Chinese community (if they weren't quieter than mice) would solely respond by putting out apologies for how they could have produced such a dirt bag.

"Overpower", how many I ask? I'll take a short story of how that's achieved, a list of bullet points, or a drawing even.

A knife fight is not a tug of war where numbers count for something.

Any idiot with a knife will seriously injure the first two or three people who tackle him.

Kill I'm sure you mean, a knife isn't something a stab victim usually come back from the dead from....

Morathi wrote: »
    I for one am delighted they did it, I find it impossible to distinguish modern day from 1870s America.

I mean, every morning is a monumental mental effort for me to not just go out and enslave the Chinese to lay down the railroads here in Wexford.

I spat my wkd blue out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I would love to know how much time the people who ask about overpowering him, think they have before he stabs/slices somebody.
    If he was 20 feet away, he could stab them in a second or two. In the videos I saw they look closer than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,033 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Amazing how people realised it contained outdated attitudes when it was released and made fun of such, but people now apparently need it spelled out for them.

Suckit wrote: »
    I would love to know how much time the people who ask about overpowering him, think they have before he stabs/slices somebody.
    If he was 20 feet away, he could stab them in a second or two. In the videos I saw they look closer than that.

They believe Gardai should just run at them like the Japanese pilots did at pearl harbor...... Die and get hurt ah sure lads we need to keep the thugs alive....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

Good solution to the OTT woke culture. No real reason to complain.

If they had a policy of stopping showing these sort of films for any easy life then it would be a cause for complaint.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement