If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice

Options
  • 30-12-2020 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking for advice as to what you’d recommend I’d buy from your store. I need two TVs - this’ll be the first tv we’ve had in over a decade. Just kind of making do with iPad and laptop.

The main issue is: we’re restricted on space in the built-in alcoves and while I can find TVs that fit, I’ve no ideas about soundbars or speakers and how they will fill up the space, or whether I need them at all or perhaps something different - a sound system with multiple speakers around the room - that we can use for radio etc.

I’d like a tv with a very thin bezzle and also need it on a strong arm so that we swing it out to see depending on where we’re sitting in the room.

I don’t have a satellite and I’m think we’ll only use SaorView but I don’t know anything about how that works either?

As you can see, no idea. Certainly don’t need anything for gaming etc where the characters walk out of the tv the quality is so good but at the same time if it’s worth it or good value I’ll happily purchase it.

Many thanks.

Max dimensions as follows:
    Room 1
    H:600mm
    W:1130mm
    D:130mm but can go to 240mm

Room 2
    H:600mm
    W:980mm
    D:130mm but can go to 240mm

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.