If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TX55HZ1000B

Options
  • 31-12-2020 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I see that this model (TX55HZ1000B) is not available to buy online. Will this be changing at any point? Is there an option to buy for someone in the ROI at present?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Panrich wrote: »
    Hi,

I see that this model (TX55HZ1000B) is not available to buy online. Will this be changing at any point? Is there an option to buy for someone in the ROI at present?
    Hi Panrich,

Unfortunately we are completely out of stock of them at the moment!

We are hoping to get a new batch in but at the moment I have no firm ETA on them. If you keep an eye on the website once the Buy Now button is switched back on they should be available from the warehouse but i don't know when they'll be landing at the moment.

Were there any other models you had your eye on and I can check for you?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3,827 ✭✭✭Panrich

Hi,

Hi Panrich,

We are hoping to get a new batch in but at the moment I have no firm ETA on them. If you keep an eye on the website once the Buy Now button is switched back on they should be available from the warehouse but i don't know when they'll be landing at the moment.

Kind regards

David
    David,

Let me have a look and get back to you.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Hi Panrich,

Kind regards

David
    David,

Let me have a look and get back to you.
    No problem at all Panrich.

Drop us a post or PM if anything else catches your eye :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.