If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV Purchase (43-49")

Options
  • 31-12-2020 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Looking to upgrade the TV for the living room and the plan is to wall mount over the fireplace on the chimney breast.

I was looking at the Frame TV because I really like the idea of the single wire coming from the TV which would make everything look much neater. Are there any other TVs that offer this?

Any other recommendations on TVs worth considering?

It'll be the main TV in the house and will be used for sport, film and general TV watching. I've also got a PS5 here so an option to support 4K @ 120hz would be a bonus.

Thanks
    TitianGerm.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Looking to upgrade the TV for the living room and the plan is to wall mount over the fireplace on the chimney breast.

I was looking at the Frame TV because I really like the idea of the single wire coming from the TV which would make everything look much neater. Are there any other TVs that offer this?

Any other recommendations on TVs worth considering?

It'll be the main TV in the house and will be used for sport, film and general TV watching. I've also got a PS5 here so an option to support 4K @ 120hz would be a bonus.

Thanks
    TitianGerm.
    Hi TitianGerm,

Thanks for the post!

The Frame TVs are fantastic, they're a big upgrade over the older Frames as they use a greay QLED panel and they really good when they're on the wall!

I have limited stock of the 43" Frame in stock and the next size would be the 55"!

The only other one I would recommend would be the Sony KD48A9 which is a 48" OLED panel which gives much better colour and contrast! For picture quality it's miles ahead of the frame!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204908-sony-kd48a9bu-48-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-android-tv-youview.aspx

Let me know what you think of this option!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hi TitianGerm,

Thanks for the post!

The Frame TVs are fantastic, they're a big upgrade over the older Frames as they use a greay QLED panel and they really good when they're on the wall!

I have limited stock of the 43" Frame in stock and the next size would be the 55"!

The only other one I would recommend would be the Sony KD48A9 which is a 48" OLED panel which gives much better colour and contrast! For picture quality it's miles ahead of the frame!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204908-sony-kd48a9bu-48-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-android-tv-youview.aspx

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,

I think we're going to go with the 43" Frame but I just need to double check my measurements to make sure I can't go any bigger.

Do you have the exact length of the cable that connects the TV to the box that you connect your devices to?

Also does the zero gap wall mount come in the box with the TV or is that an additional purchase like the frame attachments?

Thanks Again
    Titian.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi TitianGerm,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David

Thanks David,

I think we're going to go with the 43" Frame but I just need to double check my measurements to make sure I can't go any bigger.

Do you have the exact length of the cable that connects the TV to the box that you connect your devices to?

Also does the zero gap wall mount come in the box with the TV or is that an additional purchase like the frame attachments?

Thanks Again
    Titian.
    Hi Titan.

I believe that it comes with a 5 meter one connect cable.

The No Gap Wall Mount is included in the box.

We have one of these currently left in stock, if you do decide to go for it drop us your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz to finalise the order.

Any questions let me know.

Hi Titan.

We have one of these currently left in stock, if you do decide to go for it drop us your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz to finalise the order.

Thanks Kenny,

What's the total price including delivery to Wexford?

Titian

Hi Titan.

Thanks Kenny,

What's the total price including delivery to Wexford?

Titian
    Hey Titan.

It would come in at 999 Euro delivered
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204603-samsung-qe43ls03t-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-qled-tv-with-apple-tv-app-freesat-hd.aspx

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

I see the same TV is €799 in DID. Is there any movement on your €999?

Although looking at the Sterling price of £699 should be close to DID price I think? Are we still able to pay in Sterling when ordering?

Titian

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Kenny,

I see the same TV is €799 in DID. Is there any movement on your €999?

Although looking at the Sterling price of £699 should be close to DID price I think? Are we still able to pay in Sterling when ordering?

Titian
    Hi TitianGerm,

You can certainly order this in the sterling price if it works out better for you! You just need to choose sterling on the web page!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭memomtoo

Hello
    Has anyone come across best deal for new year sale
    If we want LG or Sony or Samsung 60-65inch smart TV

Will we get more cheaper if gone to Northern Ireland?
    Or if it’s ireland anyone giving cheapest?

memomtoo wrote: »
    Hello
    Has anyone come across best deal for new year sale
    If we want LG or Sony or Samsung 60-65inch smart TV

Will we get more cheaper if gone to Northern Ireland?
    Or if it’s ireland anyone giving cheapest?
    Hi Memomtoo.

Thanks for the post.

This is a Richersounds Forum and only Richersounds deals and products can be discussed here.

Our Richersounds.ie web site has pricing in both Sterling and Euro and you are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/default.aspx

Have a browse and let me know which TV's might be of interest as there is a decent selection of 65" TV's on there.

Hi TitianGerm,

You can certainly order this in the sterling price if it works out better for you! You just need to choose sterling on the web page!

Kind regards

David

Sorry Kenny/David

I thought I had replied last night.

I'll take the 43" and pay in Sterling if that's ok? I'll send you a PM now with my contact details. I think my details should be in the system as I've ordered from you before.

Thanks Again
    TitianGerm.

• Advertisement

Hi TitianGerm,

Kind regards

David

Sorry Kenny/David

I thought I had replied last night.

I'll take the 43" and pay in Sterling if that's ok? I'll send you a PM now with my contact details. I think my details should be in the system as I've ordered from you before.

Thanks Again
    TitianGerm.
    Cheers TitianGem.

I'll check out the PM ASAP :)

Hey David/Kenny,

Thanks for all the help getting this sorted. Top service as usual.

I actually forgot to check when to expect delivery so I can arrange to be home. Would you expect it to be this week or next week?

Hey David/Kenny,

I actually forgot to check when to expect delivery so I can arrange to be home. Would you expect it to be this week or next week?
    Hey TitanGerm.

Our courier are running a little behind at the moment :o

It has been shipped and I will see if I can get an ETA for you from the courier now.

Hey David/Kenny,

Hey TitanGerm.

It has been shipped and I will see if I can get an ETA for you from the courier now.

Hey TitanGerm.

Hi Kenny,

If it's next week there's no problem, I'm just arranging WFH days so I can be sure to be there to accept delivery.

Thanks Again
    TitianGerm.

Hey TitanGerm.

Hi Kenny,

If it's next week there's no problem, I'm just arranging WFH days so I can be sure to be there to accept delivery.

Thanks Again
    TitianGerm.
    Hey TitanGerm.

I'll give the courier a shout tomorrow and get the ETA for you.
    It was dispatched the other day to you so should be nearly there (Fingers Crossed).

I'll drop you a PM once I get the detials.

Hey TitanGerm.

It was dispatched the other day to you so should be nearly there (Fingers Crossed).

That's great Kenny. Thanks for all the help!!

Hey TitanGerm.

That's great Kenny. Thanks for all the help!!
    No problem TitanGerm.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.