Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vigor - Free to Play Looter/Shooter/Survivor

Options
  • 31-12-2020 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw this was released recently on PS4 and PS5 but it's been on other platforms longer. The trailer looked really interesting and then i saw it was free!

Anyone playing it and recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Seems interesting, but with F2P there's always some kind of catch. I wonder how it urges you to spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Seems interesting, but with F2P there's always some kind of catch. I wonder how it urges you to spend.

I'm gonna give it a download anyway next time I'm on the PS, nothing to lose. I've read it's good not gets boring and like DayZ lite.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Is it Day Z but playable?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

fixXxer wrote: »
    Is it Day Z but playable?

I enjoyed it but from what I've read of Day Z, it definitely seems like a lite version alright. Did graphics and movement and nice little home base to improve but then sendy like little timed maps you start with other players, 8-10 on mine, and gather resources and kill other players.

I wasn't fully sure how to play it but didn't seem it was for me. I've ordered Day Z anyway, see if that fixes my zombie apocalypse appetite.

Advertisement