Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Hire

• 31-12-2020 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent van hire? I will be moving from Dublin to Maynooth.

Don't have a huge amount of stuff but too big to fit in a car. Things like: chest of drawers, cabinet, table/desk, bike, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gavin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,088 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

If it's just a quick trip you need, it's worth having a look at GoCar. Once you're registered it's very simple. I use them regularly and it's a great service if there's one near you.

The large van (Ford Transit size) is €13/hr (or €72/day) including 50km, which almost does Dublin to Maynooth and back, it's 50c/km once you go over the 50km

If you know anyone already with them, a referral code will get you €25 off your first booking (and gives them €25 after you use it)

I think they're great value for shorter trips. If you need a few runs though, then regular hire is probably better

Advertisement