Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The playboys

Options
  • 31-12-2020 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Playboys flim was on television last night. Hadn't seen it in many years.thought it a very good watch.

Had only watched forrest gump the previous night & thought watching the playboys the lead actress looked familiar. Robin Wright who played jenny in forrest gump also played the part of tara maguire in the playboys.

I remember when the flim was being made in redhills. Am i mistaken in thinking the flim was originally called "the playboys of redhills" ??

Or maybe just that locally known.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Nobbies wrote: »
    Playboys flim was on television last night. Hadn't seen it in many years.thought it a very good watch.

Had only watched forrest gump the previous night & thought watching the playboys the lead actress looked familiar. Robin Wright who played jenny in forrest gump also played the part of tara maguire in the playboys.

I remember when the flim was being made in redhills. Am i mistaken in thinking the flim was originally called "the playboys of redhills" ??

Or maybe just that locally known.

Yea think it was just known as that in the locality, If you mentioned to people down the country about the playboys was recorded it would be news to them it was in Redhills cavan so just "The playboys"

Advertisement