Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy New Year Lads!

Options
  • 31-12-2020 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭

Genuinely probably the most helpful and drama free forum on boards. I hope the New Year brings you many pieces of silicon that make you smile and gain that 7% more FPS that is so damned important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Definitely 1 of the best forums on boards. Leave the drama, labeling and politics at the door.

Share information, correct misconceptions, nobody gets butt hurt. Most of the time at least :D

Got great help here this year. Thanks to all who chipped in valuable info/opinions. Good to have a place to mind meld on these things.

Happy new year lads/ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭bassy

happy new year nerds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Happy new year folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

GG lads....Oh sorry.

Happy New Year Fellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,405 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Happy New Year to all, May your games be plenty and crashes be gone.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Redfox25

Agree, it lovely to have a non toxic forum to chat on.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Happy new year folks, may all your parts come through!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,485 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

BloodBath wrote: »
    Definitely 1 of the best forums on boards. Leave the drama, labeling and politics at the door.

Share information, correct misconceptions, nobody gets butt hurt. Most of the time at least :D

Got great help here this year. Thanks to all who chipped in valuable info/opinions. Good to have a place to mind meld on these things.

Happy new year lads/ladies.

Haven't really posted here since I built my PC in 2017. Agree with this completely.

Wishing high FPS and low temps to all.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Happy new year lads.

May all your frames be plentiful and latency free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Happy New Year!
    May you find stock for whatever silicon you're looking for!

• Advertisement

Have a good one lads and lassies. Definitely the best forum on Boards. Cannot get over the amount of complete idiots that frequent other one's on the platform. Hopefully a PC Booze meet can happen at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭Homelander

Happy New Year fellow dweebs.

OYCPOw0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Happy new year to all, thanks for sharing all your knowledge, it has got me up to speed with modern pc parts in a short period.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

May your R's be GBs.

looking forward to more reckless spending in 2021!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Happy New Year, I hope you all got an SSD from Santy & we all get to buy a damn GPU in the coming months :pac:

Stay safe everyone.

Read that as 'STD' first. :D

Advertisement