Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Africans rioting in Dublin

Options
  • 31-12-2020 11:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

Ireland starts a new low going into a new decade
    Feel sorry for the decent African s in this country gonna be given a bad name over this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

I heard about this.

Who's that rotten scumbag that attacked the poor shop manager with a knife then attacked gardai with a knife ?

Absolutely vile. The gardai should finish off scum like that faster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Dufflecoat Fanny

I've seen the whatsapp videos all day. The so called protesters are nothing but a gang of hooligans.

sasta le wrote: »
    Feel sorry for the decent African s in this country gonna be given a bad name over this

Seen videos today of them protesting and hurling racist abuse outside the shop ur man knife attacked the manager in

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

What riot? I saw some videos of eejits today shouting and banging on shutters but no riots.

What riot? I saw some videos of eejits today shouting and banging on shutters but no riots.

They want to turn this into their very own george floyd moment so they can loot shops and Rob old people

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

My mate just had his car windows put in earlier
    Gonna be a messy night in Dublin
    Hopefully armed Gardai are out in force

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

sasta le wrote: »

You could say 'men rioting in Dublin' but then what would be the point of the racial themed thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

They are not Africans....they are dark skinned Irish :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We do not need 2 threads on this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement