Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Alderwileder (Son)

Maybe a Meslier og? He carried it over the line I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Kiith wrote: »
    That won't be an OG, will it?

I thought it was, he pushed it out before it crossed the line and then carried it over

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Kiith wrote: »
    That won't be an OG, will it?

Ssshhhhhh!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I took a hit for Kane and Son last gameweek and their game was stolen from me so I deserve all these points now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Son 1 on 1 and should have scored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭sully123

Switched the armband from Kane to Son last minute. Looks like there right decision, tho might not be much in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Sub Dier and let Bamford go on a rampage please.

Harrison subbed
    Poveda on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

sully123 wrote: »
    Switched the armband from Kane to Son last minute. Looks like there right decision, tho might not be much in it.

They're both on a goal and assist at the moment so it's even stevens. Feel like there's more goals in this game still

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Took a hit to bring Kane in and captain him and fecking Son is still ruining my gameweek :-)

• Advertisement

They're both on a goal and assist at the moment so it's even stevens. Feel like there's more goals in this game still

Son has 2 more points currently because extra point for a midfielder goal and the clean sheet point.

Allioski subbed

Rodrigo subbed
    90 for Bamford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Need something from JR to ease the sting a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Playing Dallas instead of Coufal what a stupid move

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Happy4all wrote: »
    Need something from JR to ease the sting a bit.

Who is JR??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Who is JR??

Dallas

Mitchell starts

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Kane currently just leading Son in the bps.

Tbh, after a goal & assist from captain Kane, I'm not entirely worried about whether its a 2 or 3 extra bonus. I'll take either! Only own one but it's a good captain haul at the end of the day. Its better than Bruno who a lot of rivals captained, so there is that little win anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Sheffiled only have 5 subs but they have to play the game, Do we think if City only had 5 subs that there games would be going ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Looks like Brewster, after a run of 2 pointers (in 2 games), will be back to his customary 1 point

Sheffiled only have 5 subs but they have to play the game, Do we think if City only had 5 subs that there games would be going ahead?

They’ve 6 subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Mitchell starts

Hopefully a CS now since I took the chance of starting him over Coufal

They’ve 6 subs.

Sorry yea 6 out of possible 9. Point still - do we envisage that Fulham have less than 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Not watching myself but do Leeds look they might score or threatening at all?

A Bamford (Dallas) goal would be the stuff of dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

How's Raphinha looking?

A bit of a blind buy for me tbh....starting to think Harrison might have been the better option having heard his stats on the Football Weekly podcast

• Registered Users Posts: 33,236 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I genuinely believe that the City game was called because of the timing of the positive results.

The main reason I believe that is not because of some naivety that believes the Premier League is equal to all, but rather that I don’t believe City benefited from having that game called off.

Everton were missing more key players than they were, and City have way more depth to cope with it.

I genuinely believe City were in a position where they didn’t know how many of their players were positive.

Hindsight tells us that the game should have gone ahead now that the remaining lads all tested negative.

Sorry yea 6 out of possible 9. Point still - do we envisage that Fulham have less than 6?

I think postponements regarding Covid happen to prevent the virus from spreading further within the clubs.

• Advertisement

Kane off, Vincius on

Advertisement