Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 17 Match Day thread

1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

61 and a red arrow. 22 points on my bench is a sickener :mad: I'm plssed at myself for having faith in DCL and Bamford
    Scraped through my cup game by 1 point. Opponent was a 5.2m OR Egyptian ghost team :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

70 and a surprising win in my cup as he had Salah(C)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

72 , green arrow up to 320k & a comfortable win in the end in my cup tie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

A random one but I see the guy in 1st place overall has been knocked out of the cup by the guy in 5,264,150th place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

5 green arrows in a row now for me, gone from 590k to 300k, slowly but surely figuring it out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

My cup opponent used his bench boost and ended up with four players who didn't play, so I am through to the next round.
    64 points overall, delighted with picking Son instead of Salah as captain. I do drop to 42k though and down a position in the boards league.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

75 up to 14k which is where I've been yo-yoing around since GW9

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

70 points sees me up to 117k

That was with Salah captain over Son, Kane or Bruno (I've been spooked by that Palace haul tbh which I'm gonna have to shake).

Had Soucek and Bednarek step up from my bench, and still left Coufal's 6 there :pac: Dallas was a bad choice to start when I purposely doubled on Spurs, but whatever

Actually my highest rank of the season, and getting the next 2 weeks right could be very important I feel! Definitely using FH next week as I only field 5 with 0 City... but will wait until the weekend at least!

Advertisement