Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2021 - Discussion (and sign up) Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I hope drafting Ole now doesn’t come back to bite me. There is one other name I have on my list that I think will be drafted this round, but I also couldn’t risk Ole leaving me and not having all four horsemen on the roster.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I hope drafting Ole now doesn’t come back to bite me. There is one other name I have on my list that I think will be drafted this round, but I also couldn’t risk Ole leaving me and not having all four horsemen on the roster.

Oh id of thought you could have got him at round 15. Rarely goes (though to be fair you never just know.)

I feared you'd take my next planned pick. Yay ya didnt.

Necro is the World title rule gone from this round until the end of the draft or just this round?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Necro is the World title rule gone from this round until the end of the draft or just this round?

Gone completely, vanquished to eternal damnation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Also I love picking for others. I love analyising others picks and thinking who they could use.

I've gotten a randomer a few times and initially been like "WTF will I do with this guy?" but wound up working them into a story quiet nicely. I liked the "challenge" of coming up with something decent for them to do.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    I've gotten a randomer a few times and initially been like "WTF will I do with this guy?" but wound up working them into a story quiet nicely. I liked the "challenge" of coming up with something decent for them to do.

Yeah I think one year someone gave me KroniK and I had no idea for ages what to do with them, managed it in the end but enjoyed that it made me have to work them into something :D

Oh id of thought you could have got him at round 15. Rarely goes (though to be fair you never just know.)

I feared you'd take my next planned pick. Yay ya didnt.

And now I fear we are thinking of the same wrestler, looking at your roster!

And now I fear we are thinking of the same wrestler, looking at your roster!

Ive had my eye one a few you'd like..... eeeek.

Ive had my eye one a few you'd like..... eeeek.

15570-mantaur-wwf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Loving the pace of the picks going on here. Enough time to research who I want (then research multiple times again as my list dwindles down) without it dragging.
    Fair play to all!

• Advertisement

15570-mantaur-wwf.jpg

Youre not fooling me, I know your a Goon guy.

Ill have my pick up in 20. Just making sure of who i can pick

Mantaur picked :) Hope I didnt break your heart.

Who knew 1 Mantaur equals two Timesplitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,250 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mantaur picked :) Hope I didnt break your heart.

Who knew 1 Mantaur equals two Timesplitters.

Damn was hoping to pick up Shelley

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Damn was hoping to pick up Shelley

Im open to trades

Im open to trades

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I checked repeatedly and couldn't see anyone with any members of Beer Money.

Nope, you're all good... was thinking about taking them myself again if they got to me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

SlickRic wrote: »

Had them on my list once the World Champs rule was dropped!

SlickRic wrote: »

They are a great pick, as a team and as singles competitors if only WWE had used them better

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They are a great pick, as a team and as singles competitors if only WWE had used them better

To be fair the used Bobby Roode probably too well in NXT.

James Storm didnt give WWE a chance, he thought the money was better in TNA.

But a solid tag team pick this late in the draft.

To be fair the used Bobby Roode probably too well in NXT.

James Storm didnt give WWE a chance, he thought the money was better in TNA.

But a solid tag team pick this late in the draft.

Glorious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭NITRO95

Pick made and pm sent. Don't really have a plan for LAX but they are a great pick up for round 10 IMO

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Bruno, Tazz & Sabu within a handful of picks during rd9 & 10 is great value from Walt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭NITRO95

I was very tempted to take Taz but I've had him before and with his recent resurgence I'm sure Walt will have plenty of ideas for him

NITRO95 wrote: »
    I was very tempted to take Taz but I've had him before and with his recent resurgence I'm sure Walt will have plenty of ideas for him

I thought about Taz as a mouthpiece but Im doing something different.

Hes a versatile pick. Great manager, tough bad ass face or heel.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Uncle Walt

Yeah for me Taz and Sabu was too good a value pick for me to pass up at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Hey guys will have my pick up in an hour been out most of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick made and PM sent , very happy to get this guy after missing out on another mouthpiece earlier

• Advertisement

Pick made and PM sent , very happy to get this guy after missing out on another mouthpiece earlier

I considered him alot. Especially if I missed out on Bobby Heenan.

Hes been so vital to Kenny being presented as a top heel.

Advertisement