Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Draft 2021 - Discussion (and sign up) Thread!

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No worries Brad :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks for the votes folks :)

That brings us to 10 submissions which is half the player numbers. Gonna roll with it and add 50 bonus points to all players who have submitted votes to keep it fair.

Hoping to hold the Slammies potentially tomorrow afternoon if I can get the time to have everything formatted. If not it will be Monday evening.

If anyone else wants to toss in their votes I'll accept them up to midnight tonight, after that it's a closed shop, have to stick with this deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well I'm guaranteed 50 points for submitting :p so no 0

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116992425#post116992425

Slammies Thread now open, will kick off the reveal around 11am or so...

Advertisement