Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin rioting being ignored why?

Options
  • 01-01-2021 5:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

By the authorities and the media why is this being ignored?

Comments

The authorities engaged with bigger fish?

Overtime garda bill. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Are there riots?

I’ve see a few clips of idiot protesters shouting on megaphones but nothing of actual riots.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭UDAWINNER

Afraid of being accused of Racism, no other reason not to batter the scum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Gangs of Africans acting in a anti social way

Mod: Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Haraldkare

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Are there riots?

I’ve see a few clips of idiot protesters shouting on megaphones but nothing of actual riots.

I cant post clips because I'm new. But if you search 'heres what happened in Ireland during new years eve'
    It will provide a short snippet into what may have gone on.

But its unusually hard to find any other videos on it. They may be following the advice of a Dublin solicitor in avoiding filming themselves or others during a protest.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Haraldkare wrote: »
    I cant post clips because I'm new. But if you search 'heres what happened in Ireland during new years eve'

But its unusually hard to find any other videos on it. They may be following the advice of a Dublin solicitor in avoiding filming themselves or others during a protest.

What Dublin solicitor said that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Seems to me that if there was actual rioting there’d be plenty of easy to find clips of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Cilldara_2000

Are these the same clips that were posted several times here yesterday? EG the incident at the petrol station? If so, it wasn't a riot. If it was the shopping centre or the shop, also not a riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

The activist class are largely now upper middle class.

The Woke left is nearly all upper middle class.

The same class are the managers, editors, senio journalists etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Smee_Again wrote:
    Are there riots?

No. Mainstream media likes to report real events rather than made up stuff. Look up Dublin Live. It's the ultimate Irish rag with no real reporters. They will post just about any video shot on a phone to try create a story that isn't really there. If there are any videos you will find them there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

If there is evidence this is a current affair, you can pm it to me.

As with another similar thread, this one is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement