Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please urgent

• 01-01-2021 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am trying to get through to Brothers of Charity to check on my special needs brother but it says number not recognised. Its the same number I use all the time for his house. It is 061 imerick number..
    Worried sick.....

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

cosycat wrote: »
    I am trying to get through to Brothers of Charity to check on my special needs brother but it says number not recognised. Its the same number I use all the time for his house. It is 061 imerick number..
    Worried sick.....

Have you tried sending a message through their Facebook page?
    They have an 069 on that FB page too for the newcastle west address

• Site Banned Posts: 113 ✭✭Dunfyy

I'll pm you the details

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Did you get sorted? Friend of mine works there and I can check for contact details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭ingalway

Are you on the 48 network by any chance? I've been having a similar problem with a regularly used number.

I hope you managed to get through to them and that your brother is OK.

Advertisement