Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatsan Invader PCP

Options
  • 01-01-2021 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

anyone ever looked at one of these, thinking of upgrading a springer and might take a punt.

would they be worth a spend in .22?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Snake_Doctor

EoghanS wrote: »
    anyone ever looked at one of these, thinking of upgrading a springer and might take a punt.

would they be worth a spend in .22?

I don't know specifically about the hatsan, all I can tell you is that I stick with Air Arms because of their Quality control, it's not easy to get PCPs repaired here, if needed. Learned the hard way. I got the S510 carbine, regulated and adjustable. Fantastic rifle, can highly recommend.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Am i reading it right that its a semi auto? That'd be cool, and forgive my ignorance but air rifles are as alien to me as vintage firearms, because i didn't know it was a thing.

Do you mind me asking OP, what has you interested in it? It looks the biz, and seems cheaper than most.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭EoghanS

Cass wrote: »
    Am i reading it right that its a semi auto? That'd be cool, and forgive my ignorance but air rifles are as alien to me as vintage firearms, because i didn't know it was a thing.

Do you mind me asking OP, what has you interested in it? It looks the biz, and seems cheaper than most.

Cass,
    apart from the fact it look's cool, also the price point @550 isnt a huge issue rather than over 1K for an AirArms, its mostly for close stuff in built up locations and also the one of the kids is taking a bit of an interest, plus the accuracy vs the springer.
    perhaps maybe comps dunno much about air rifle stuff in general

As said i'm utterly ignorant when it comes to air rifles so just curious. I've often considered getting one, but the whole process for an air gun for some reason sticks in my craw.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Munsterlad102

Are semi automatic air rifles non restricted or does it depend on magazine capacity or something else? I know zip on air guns in general, so any clarification would be nice.

• Advertisement

Are semi automatic air rifles non restricted or does it depend on magazine capacity or something else? .
    Same as a rimfire.

Mag capacity (over 10 rounds) an bullpup design afaik.

Advertisement