If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dali Oberon 5 and Denon 3700H

Options
  • 02-01-2021 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi Folks, 

I got a LG oled65c9 from you last year and now I'm looking to upgrade the sound. I currently have an Onkyo TXNR646 with Monitor Audio Vector speakers which I got from you a number of years back. 

I'm interested in Dali Oberon 5 in white and a Denon AVC-X3700H, both seem well reviewed and look like they'd be a decent upgrade for us. I see you have a bundle on your .com site for these components but not that I can see on the .ie site. I was wondering what the best price you could do for me on these.

thanks,
    graham

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

grimbo wrote: »
    Hi Folks, 

I got a LG oled65c9 from you last year and now I'm looking to upgrade the sound. I currently have an Onkyo TXNR646 with Monitor Audio Vector speakers which I got from you a number of years back. 

I'm interested in Dali Oberon 5 in white and a Denon AVC-X3700H, both seem well reviewed and look like they'd be a decent upgrade for us. I see you have a bundle on your .com site for these components but not that I can see on the .ie site. I was wondering what the best price you could do for me on these.

thanks,
    graham
    Hi Grimbo.

Thanks for coming back to us :)

The 3700 with the Oberon 5 5.1 would be a fantastic setup and would sound amazing!!

I can offer the same deal as listed on our .co.uk site at £2249 and also offer free shipping.

Currently we have all these items in stock and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 grimbo

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Just wanted to clarify it's the white you have, not the oak & white? 

What would have by way of stands for the Oberon 1s? We have 2 toddlers so ideally something relatively secure :)

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

What would have by way of stands for the Oberon 1s? We have 2 toddlers so ideally something relatively secure :)
    Hey Grimbo.

Yip it is the Full white finish and not the light and White.

You could check out the Soundstyle Z2 coming in at £99 - I could add these for £89
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-100049-soundstyle-z2-speaker-stands-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

You could check out the Soundstyle Z2 coming in at £99 - I could add these for £89
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-100049-soundstyle-z2-speaker-stands-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1
    I can see in the description they mention they bolt to the bottom of q acoustics - do they do something similar to secure to the Oberon? I don't suppose they come in white?

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

I can see in the description they mention they bolt to the bottom of q acoustics - do they do something similar to secure to the Oberon? I don't suppose they come in white?
    Hi Grimbo.

I wouldn't have any white stands unfortunately.

Q Acoustic speakers have fixing holes on the bottom of their bookshelf speakers that can be used with some other stands but they are the only ones I know if that do this.

Normally we would recommend using Bluetack or sticky pads to hold them in place.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

Q Acoustic speakers have fixing holes on the bottom of their bookshelf speakers that can be used with some other stands but they are the only ones I know if that do this.

Normally we would recommend using Bluetack or sticky pads to hold them in place.
    Ok, thanks Kenny. 

In that case - are there any advantages or tradeoffs vs the Atacama MOSECO 6?

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

Ok, thanks Kenny. 

Hey Grimbo.

The Moseco 6 look much nicer and allow for the front column to be filled if required.

Retail at £119 and I have no movement on these unfortunately.

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

Ok, thanks Kenny. 

Hey Grimbo.

The Moseco 6 look much nicer and allow for the front column to be filled if required.

Ok, I see I can hide the cable with the Moseco too. Let's go with them please. 

<edit> I see satin black are cheaper on your .com and have a deal when bought with speakers... Anything you can do there? :)
    https://www.richersoun...-blk-nat-bamboo.html

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

Ok, thanks Kenny. 

Hey Grimbo.

<edit> I see satin black are cheaper on your .com and have a deal when bought with speakers... Anything you can do there? :)
    Hi Grimbo.

The Satin Black is totally out of stock at the moment.
    It also showing as an instore only deal. Some of the English stores might have some that customers can collect.

Best i could offer on the Gloss finish would be £109

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

Ok, thanks Kenny. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

It also showing as an instore only deal. Some of the English stores might have some that customers can collect.

sounds fair - I'll DM with my number to finalise. 

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

That's great, thank you. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

Ok, thanks Kenny. 

Hey Grimbo.

Hi Grimbo.

sounds fair - I'll DM with my number to finalise. 
    Cheers Grimbo.

Will drop you a call ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.