Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2021 Irish Property Market chat - *mod warnings post 1*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭Timing belt

Public transport in Dublin only means something if you don't have a car.

It's incredibly bad and doesn't take you near anywhere you may wish to actually go i.e. it's basically a to b and that's it. It's not like the tube in London. If you're not living in a and your destination is not b, then you're going to drive to your destination like most people in Dublin do as public transport really isn't an option.

I agree and it is even worse or non existent outside Dublin with the exception of cities.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

Cyrus wrote: »
    you cant wfh for an irish co in another country

so again what is your point?

the premise you set that 'we are only comparing dublin to other parts of ireland' is a bit narrow.

Its a city, a city which does not rank high on liveable city rankings, (a direct measure of comparison amongst cities), dublin exceptionalism seems a little strange when this is considered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

gourcuff wrote: »
    the premise you set that 'we are only comparing dublin to other parts of ireland' is a bit narrow.

Its a city, a city which does not rank high on liveable city rankings, (a direct measure of comparison amongst cities), dublin exceptionalism seems a little strange when this is considered.

Its not strange at all. You cannot legally WFH in a different country. So the question is Dublin vs elsewhere in Ireland.

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

It's incredibly bad and doesn't take you near anywhere you may wish to actually go i.e. it's basically a to b and that's it. It's not like the tube in London. If you're not living in a and your destination is not b, then you're going to drive to your destination like most people in Dublin do as public transport really isn't an option.

This is also not true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,111 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

JimmyVik wrote: »
    If you are from the town they probably would make sense.
    But remember if you leave Dublin for say, Longford, you have a life to construct all over again, but in a small town.
    You have to make new friends, new hobbies, be happy with sfa to do.
    Its not just a matter of buying cheap. You are essentially moving your life.
    Its not like renting, where you can just stop renting and go back to Dublin.

Oh, boo, hoo. This is the third country I have lived in and I'm aiming for a fourth - just need to sell some property and for governments to wake up to the truth about this pandemic...

Try moving countries. 160 km down the road is nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

cnocbui wrote: »
    Oh, boo, hoo. This is the third country I have lived in and I'm aiming for a fourth - just need to sell some property and for governments to wake up to the truth about this pandemic...

Try moving countries. 160 km down the road is nothing.

But some people are more settled than you seem to be.
    Ive lived in lots of countries. I only go to the pub or out with my mates once every couple of weeks. But most people I know, it would be important to them to keep the social contacts that they already have.

It might matter to them that they have to travel 160km for a pint with their mates that they've had all their lives.
    It might not matter to some people but im betting that it matters to most Irish people. Especially families.

You can catch a bus in Limerick or Nenagh and get off at O'Connel or Dublin Airport. My son has used it a lot. It deviates shockingly from it's schedule but it functions.

My travel plans went awry once and I had to catch a flight into Cork. Just hopped on a Bus to Limerick and I was where ai needed to be. For shorter bits there are taxis.

You can catch a bus in Limerick or Nenagh and get off at O'Connel or Dublin Airport. My son has used it a lot. It deviates shockingly from it's schedule but it functions.

My travel plans went awry once and I had to catch a flight into Cork. Just hopped on a Bus to Limerick and I was where ai needed to be. For shorter bits there are taxis.

You arent selling public transport in rural Ireland very well cnocbui :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

fliball123 wrote: »
    Why are people Dublin bashing. I just dont get it. Working from home or not Dublin offers the below

Higher number of schools
    Higher number of hospitals
    Higher number of sporting venues
    Higher number of options for gigs/concerts
    Higher number of options for accommodation
    Higher number of colleges and more prestigious colleges
    Higher number of musems/galleries
    Higher number of historical locations.
    Higher number of shopping locations
    Higher number of civil/public sector worker jobs - a lot that cannot be done with WFH
    Better roads
    Airport
    Seaports
    DART line and other Rail links
    Luas Lines
    More Bus lines
    Dublin's History
    Unique Coast line going from Balbriggan to Bray and everywhere in between.

Dublin has more going for it than some give it credit for. Just to name a few attractions off the top of my head that other major cities in the world would love to have

Croke Park, Aviva stadium, Guinness Store house, O2 Arena, Kimanham Gaol, Phenix park/Zoo, Temple bar, Trinity College, GPO, Christ Church, St Patricks cathedral, Dublin castle, Grafton street. There is also a plethora of pubs around the place that have amazing food and lots of craic to be had on a night out. Not to mention the many parks from St Annes to Stephens Green

Name one other county in the country that can compete with this?? Dublin is a desirable city to live in no mater what the working dynamic is

Ah cmon now! Every major city in the world has stadiums, arena's, uni's, churches and shopping streets. They're hardly unique to Dublin and ours hardly beat the average fare even, as much as I love Croker for one. Serious reach to say other major cities would love to have them.

I'm on the pro Dublin side and im currently buying here, mainly as I want to spend the duration of my 30's at least having good entertainment options, good restaurants, proximity to the airport and general Urban living. People could easily turn around with a list like yours detailing Dublin negatives though also, with many obvious springing to mind. Or sneering at some of the pro's given like better roads, history, nightlife or coastline, all of which are debatable compared to some of the other small Irish cities

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,881 ✭✭✭✭klose

House in town listed at 175, current bid 215 after not even a week on the market, it dosnt even have a BER cert available as they're waiting still to get it done. Nice conversion and front and back garden but they're old houses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭optogirl

There's a very panicky feeling at the moment - seems like the worst time in years to be trying to buy. It's making me think we're better off renting

Ive lived in lots of countries. I only go to the pub or out with my mates once every couple of weeks. But most people I know, it would be important to them to keep the social contacts that they already have.

It might matter to them that they have to travel 160km for a pint with their mates that they've had all their lives.
    It might not matter to some people but im betting that it matters to most Irish people. Especially families.

I think some people faced with the two options of being well short of the deposit for a house in Dublin and one a couple hundred grand cheaper an hour and a halfs drive away that they can afford, would want to really value getting pissed in a pub and talking to mates about what they did at work that week and what a dickhead X and Y were, not to mention moaning about how unfair it was they couldn't get a mortgage or afford a house, for the n'th time.

If they are actually mates, they could invite them down to stay with them in that spare bedroom they could now afford. I have regularly met up with people and chatted hour hours via an xbox and co-op gaming who were litterally on the other side of the planet.

But yeah, I have only been in this house I own mortgage free for 19 years. so not settled at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

The past number of pages have been interesting - always like to hear people's take on different living locations and locales. The thing it highlights to me is that there can also be a preference factor at play as well as affordability - especially those who are talking about paying a premium to live in Goatstown. We're looking for a home there or in Dundrum. Why? It ticks what we BOTH need in terms of accessibility to the city (we will have a lot more WFH but still need to be available to our employers), local services - shopping, swimming pools, access to the M50, 20 min radius to family and friends. Himself would be bang in the city centre if he made the decision on his own, and I would be out further, perhaps in Cabinteely if I was making this decision on my own. But choosing a location to live between two people often involves meeting in the middle.

We are however seeing that there's a "pandemic premium" happening around there and in a lot of places at the moment due to lack of supply. More so than usual. We're hoping for a deflation and are willing to wait another 6-12 months to see how it plays out.

And for the first time in awhile, I can see an article in today's Irish Times going against the narrative of price rises to the end of time. Good to see.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/construction/do-not-listen-to-estate-agents-house-prices-will-go-down-not-up-1.4480537

Based on an analysis of pre-pandemic price trends and current trends, plus population growth trends.

"However, if prices and rents are moving sideways, albeit at a high level, and population growth is easing, the likelihood of strong inflation in the near term is low or negligible. If anything, we’re likely to see price declines in 2021 and 2022, which is only a continuation of the pre-Covid trend, but perhaps not what the industry wants to hear."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭Villa05

Good debate on affordable housing bill on Claire Byrne for those interested in listening back

Easy to spot the spoofer

optogirl wrote: »
    There's a very panicky feeling at the moment - seems like the worst time in years to be trying to buy. It's making me think we're better off renting

Only if the rent is cheaper than mortgage repayments and house prices are not going to escalate, which they are set to do in many other countries. The lock-downs and pandemic have made people globally more aware and appreciative of having a roomy living space.

My personal guess is that no one who manages to buy something nice now is going to regret it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

While I take your point, I will say that prior to the pandemic I was working with people commuting in from Portlaoise, Drogheda and Enfield, none of whom came from any of those towns - they were just affordable for their circumstances.

I don't think we've fully reckoned yet with how much the housing/rental crisis in Dublin has deranged the social behaviours of many Millenials from what might be expected otherwise. Their mates already live all over the place, they don't expect to be able to meet up for pints without a few days notice first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Villa05 wrote: »
    Good debate on affordable housing bill on Claire Byrne for those interested in listening back

Easy to spot the spoofer

Who was ? The Minister for Housing for that 2 weeks post election ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Hubertj

I lived in cork city for 5 years. Really nice place to live. Bars restaurants entertainment, completion of m8, a lot going for it. Would have stayed longer except work and my wife brought me back to Dublin. Only problem with cork is it is full of langers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,277 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

That actually, for a lot of people, Dublin doesn't offer much that can't be found in a medium sized town, apart from work or other people. It just offers them on a bigger scale. It is effectively a big town rather than a distinct city ecosystem vs the other capitals it can be compared to. It does not have a ton of unique elements you can slap on the roof and say "this is why it's worth having to spend your pension on rent someday". That's a consequence of having reshaped it as a place to work in, rather than live in.

If I sit down and try to think of any actual tangible things about Dublin that can't be got in any town within an hour of Dublin on the train, all I can think of off the top of my head are Deliveroo and gay bars.

Everything else is a little foggy and abstract vs owning a home.

he was talking about moving to vienna not cahirciveen :D

this is absolute nonsense,

i have a car yet i take the dart to work, and the dart, is great. Takes me exactly where i want to go.

• Advertisement

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Ah cmon now! Every major city in the world has stadiums, arena's, uni's, churches and shopping streets. They're hardly unique to Dublin and ours hardly beat the average fare even, as much as I love Croker for one. Serious reach to say other major cities would love to have them.

I'm on the pro Dublin side and im currently buying here, mainly as I want to spend the duration of my 30's at least having good entertainment options, good restaurants, proximity to the airport and general Urban living. People could easily turn around with a list like yours detailing Dublin negatives though also, with many obvious springing to mind. Or sneering at some of the pro's given like better roads, history, nightlife or coastline, all of which are debatable compared to some of the other small Irish cities

again he is comparing dublin to other places in ireland, not other european cities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭fliball123

Hulk Hands wrote: »

Really can you show me a stadium like Croke Park anywhere in the world that has such history, players shot on the field, etc. That IMO is the embodiment of a country? There is an odd game of GAA games played in New York and London outside of Ireland. Croke park is an absolute unique experience anyone debating this has either been to an All Ireland final where your county is playing or on hill 16 with Molly Malone ringing out around you or they have not. I have been to Anfield watching Liverpool and Camp Nou with Barca and the atmosphere and craic is no where near Croker. Maybe this is just my own view and personal experience.

Yes every major city has all of these therefore Dublin is a major city that has all of the draw of a major city ergo in this debate Dublin is a desirable place to live regardless of what work is available.

There are many negatives to living in Dublin as well prices, crime etc having said that Dublin time and again pops up in the top 100 Cities to live in are they all wrong? To be in the top 100 with amount of cities globally would be proof that it is a desirable place to live. Can these all be wrong??

Worlds best cities
    https://www.bestcities.org/rankings/worlds-best-cities/

This places Dublin at 33

worlds best cities to live
    https://www.gfmag.com/global-data/non-economic-data/best-cities-to-live

This places Dublin at 27

Cities for innovation
    https://www.innovation-cities.com/worlds-top-100-cities-for-innovation-2019/18841/

This places Dublin at 52

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭PropQueries

i have a car yet i take the dart to work, and the dart, is great. Takes me exactly where i want to go.

Yes, if you're going from your address directly into the city. Anything either side and you're better off driving as there's no real alternative public transport options.

From your posts I notice your either living in Dalkey or Killiney? Probably wrong, but you seem to push one of those areas a lot and yes they're nice.

But, try using public transport to get from Dalkey to Sandyford Business Park (a very big employment hotspot in Dublin) and it will take you over an hour by public transport.

It actually takes less time to drive from Mullingar to O'Connell Street than using public transport in Dublin in most cases unless your on one of the main transport routes into the city centre.

And I also wonder do you use the Dart at peak hours as it's not as nice as you paint it as at those times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭yagan

I've left Dublin before with zero regrets and am only back because of partners career. I've lived in Cork before and definitely the better quality of life is there. What Dublin has can be accessed with occasional visits but living here takes more than it gives.

Yes, if you're going from your address directly into the city. Anything either side and you're better off driving as there's no real alternative public transport options.

From your posts I notice your either living in Dalkey or Killiney? Probably wrong, but you seem to push one of those areas a lot and yes they're nice.

But, try using public transport to get from Dalkey to Sandyford Business Park (a very big employment hotspot in Dublin) and it will take you over an hour by public transport.

It actually takes less time to drive from Mullingar to O'Connell Street than using public transport in Dublin in most cases unless your on one of the main transport routes into the city centre.

so in certain cases public transport is sub optimal is what you meant to say?

and im not sure how much you have used the tube but i certainly wouldnt advocate it as the answer public transport wise either. i couldnt think of much worse than needing to use the tube daily, especially in a warm london summer.

and dalkey to sandyford is 30 min on a bike, 15-20 min in the car so its not really that big a deal that there isnt a direct train.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭HansKroenke

And I also wonder do you use the Dart at peak hours as it's not as nice as you paint it as at those times.

Going east to west and vice versa in Dublin (unless that direction for you is to put yourself in the city centre) via public transport is incredibly awkward and takes ages unless you have a lot of time. It's certainly not something I'd like to do as a commute, relying on public transport. Our tram system really needs to be expanded, ignoring the NIMBYs in the process.

yagan wrote: »
    I've left Dublin before with zero regrets and am only back because of partners career. I've lived in Cork before and definitely the better quality of life is there. What Dublin has can be accessed with occasional visits but living here takes more than it gives.

why move back then? i presume when you say partners career its a money thing? are you better off living in dublin with the higher salary?

I think some people faced with the two options of being well short of the deposit for a house in Dublin and one a couple hundred grand cheaper an hour and a halfs drive away that they can afford, would want to really value getting pissed in a pub and talking to mates about what they did at work that week and what a dickhead X and Y were, not to mention moaning about how unfair it was they couldn't get a mortgage or afford a house, for the n'th time.

If they are actually mates, they could invite them down to stay with them in that spare bedroom they could now afford. I have regularly met up with people and chatted hour hours via an xbox and co-op gaming who were litterally on the other side of the planet.

But yeah, I have only been in this house I own mortgage free for 19 years. so not settled at all.

The 10 of them every Friday night that we watch the football with :)
    Even if I would put up with that i think they would get sick of going to Longford for their weekends :)

Dublin has more going for it than some give it credit for. Just to name a few attractions off the top of my head that other major cities in the world would love to have

Croke Park, Aviva stadium......
    again he is comparing dublin to other places in ireland, not other european cities.

Does it have to be highlighted twice?

Really can you show me a stadium like Croke Park anywhere in the world that has such history, players shot on the field, etc. That IMO is the embodiment of a country? There is an odd game of GAA games played in New York and London outside of Ireland. Croke park is an absolute unique experience anyone debating this has either been to an All Ireland final where your county is playing or on hill 16 with Molly Malone ringing out around you or they have not. I have been to Anfield watching Liverpool and Camp Nou with Barca and the atmosphere and craic is no where near Croker. Maybe this is just my own view and personal experience.

Yes every major city has all of these therefore Dublin is a major city that has all of the draw of a major city ergo in this debate Dublin is a desirable place to live regardless of what work is available.

There are many negatives to living in Dublin as well prices, crime etc having said that Dublin time and again pops up in the top 100 Cities to live in are they all wrong? To be in the top 100 with amount of cities globally would be proof that it is a desirable place to live. Can these all be wrong??

Worlds best cities

This places Dublin at 33

This places Dublin at 27

Cities for innovation
    https://www.innovation-cities.com/worlds-top-100-cities-for-innovation-2019/18841/

This places Dublin at 52

I thought we were comparing one city to country towns and villages :)

• Advertisement

You cant get to ALL places easily, but there are a hell of a lot of places with jobs that you can get to from Dalkey on public transport.

Not so from the like of Castlebar.

yagan wrote: »

That, to me is the number one issue.
    You need buy in from the whole family and employers to make the move.
    A lot of people posting here as if the decision is very simple. Its not.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

if you are comparing a city to rural areas there are obviously trade offs, i don't think anyone would deny that.

But hundreds of thousands of people in Ireland choose to live in rural areas. Ireland is not renowned as a country that 'does cities well' or placemaking well. Architecture and urban design are not propritised, and our urban areas suffer from dilapidation and lack of investment.

I think it will take a major shift to make irish cities more liveable and attractive to the majority of people..

why move back then? i presume when you say partners career its a money thing? are you better off living in dublin with the higher salary?
    It's a speciality, which I won't name as it's an extremely small field. But there is scope for a move a move outside Dublin in the coming years and Cork is top of our list.

I thought we were comparing one city to country towns and villages :)

Well I dont see any other city or town in that list so still valid for comparison not to mention Ireland and Dublin in particular (pre covid) was attracting a lot of people from other countries.

You don't need to explain the virtues of the GAA to me. Ive been there to watch my county win All irelands in both the GAA sports, rather than just one. The All Ireland final didn't even sell out in 2018 when tickets were being flogged for tenners outside, so those days you describe may be ending. Croke Park means no more to me and you what the Stade de France means to Parisians who've watched a world cup being won there or the Nou Camp which is a temple and culture symbol for Catalans. A stadium is not a reason to put Dublin ahead of Barcelona, Manchester or Glasgow.

Worlds best cities

This places Dublin at 33

This places Dublin at 27

Cities for innovation

This places Dublin at 52

Given Ireland's place on overall livability lists (ive seen ones as high as second recently), and our established place as one of the highest GDP per capita in the world, I don't think lists ranging our capital 27-52 are good ways of extolling its virtues. Again, I really like Dublin and have committed to stay here for the medium - long term. Just lets not exaggerate its good points in the same way others hype up its drawbacks.

Pop quiz.
    1 - What reason do people give for wanting to leave the city and move to a rural town? Probably overwhelmingly one answer to this.

2 - What reason do people give for wanting to leave a rural area and move to a city? Probably different answers from each of the tens of thousands who do this every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭MacronvFrugals

We're slipping into fantasy again lads...

We're slipping into fantasy again lads...

I did say IMO you have your opinion and I am entitled to mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭hometruths

In my 20s and early 30s I lived in a four different major cities and loved it.

Mid 30s I moved to where I live now and loved it, was no longer out of the house six nights a week, appreciated the extra space and privacy and was only 30 mins from Dublin anyway.

By the time I was in my early 40s I had two young kids and pre lockdown had not been to Dublin socially in a couple of years.

I'd bet this is fairly typical. I love the pub and going out, but for the next 15 years at least my focus is on creating the best home/family environment for my children, not ensuring I have a decent range of pubs and restaurants on my doorstep.

Part of that home environment is making sure we are not under undue financial pressure. I'd bet that is fairly typical too.

Edit; having said all that my wife does get annoyed when I check out local pubs if she shows me a house.

schmittel wrote: »

Edit; having said all that my wife does get annoyed when I check out local pubs if she shows me a house.
    Nothing wrong with future proofing.

Ideally the best situation is everything being walkable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭MacronvFrugals

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Balluba

Really can you show me a stadium like Croke Park anywhere in the world that has such history, players shot on the field, etc. That IMO is the embodiment of a country?

I agree Croke Park is an amazing experience for visitors. However people who live in the surrounding areas have their parking ‘stolen’ by those attending matches or other major events. Oftentimes people are locked out of their own driveways.
    Depends how you define best in the world. Of course you could forget to factor in the quality of life of those living nearby who put up with noise, traffic pollution,
    litter etc.

schmittel wrote: »
    In my 20s and early 30s I lived in a four different major cities and loved it.

Mid 30s I moved to where I live now and loved it, was no longer out of the house six nights a week, appreciated the extra space and privacy and was only 30 mins from Dublin anyway.

By the time I was in my early 40s I had two young kids and pre lockdown had not been to Dublin socially in a couple of years.

I'd bet this is fairly typical. I love the pub and going out, but for the next 15 years at least my focus is on creating the best home/family environment for my children, not ensuring I have a decent range of pubs and restaurants on my doorstep.

Part of that home environment is making sure we are not under undue financial pressure. I'd bet that is fairly typical too.

and when i compare the vast amount of activities that i can bring my kids to that are within 5 minutes of where i live and compare that to where i grew up im delighted i chose to live where i have. also we take the kids to restaurants (or at least we used to) thats allowed. and the odd time i even get to goto one of the many excellent bars within 10 minutes walk of my house, there is even a footpath :D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭thefridge2006

As long as its on the DART line of course.......:cool:

• Advertisement

As long as its on the DART line of course.......:cool:

:cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭hometruths

WFHing is not without its challenges:

I reached sale agreed back in September but it seems like it's falling through now. I haven't looked at daft since... have prices risen or am I imagining things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I reached sale agreed back in September but it seems like it's falling through now. I haven't looked at daft since... have prices risen or am I imagining things?

I'm afraid they do seem to have, as supply has dried up considerably. It may start moving again when lockdown starts easing, but who knows.

Pop quiz.
    1 - What reason do people give for wanting to leave the city and move to a rural town? Probably overwhelmingly one answer to this.

2 - What reason do people give for wanting to leave a rural area and move to a city? Probably different answers from each of the tens of thousands who do this every year.
    Just to be precise, this isn't just a Dublin versus Rural decision.

For me rural = car dependency, which is also a reality of living in Dublin for many.

The best option is where you have work and all the basic necessities of modern living within walking or easy cycling distance. A lot of towns in Ireland would tick that box for most people once they have the job sorted, and working from home is only going to enhance peoples options and the vibrancy of the towns they escape to.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement