Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coinbase euro wallet

Options
  • 03-01-2021 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me how to use money from my Euro wallet to buy other crypto on the Coinbase app?

I have money in my euro wallet but when I go to buy other crypto, it asks me to add payment method and states "you can buy crypto with a bank account, debit card or wire transfer"

Is this even possible? Surely you must be able use this wallet as a source of funds to buy crypto?

:confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

I haven't come across this myself as I haven't cashed out to Fiat but I would assume you cannot use that. Maybe it's for cashing out only?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

jmlad2020 wrote: »
    I haven't come across this myself as I haven't cashed out to Fiat but I would assume you cannot use that. Maybe it's for cashing out only?

Cashing out from my euro wallet is the only thing I can seem to do however on the help center it states:

"Your local currency wallet allows you to store funds denominated in that currency as funds in your Coinbase account. You can use this wallet as a source of funds to make instant purchases. You can also credit this wallet from the proceeds of any sale. This means you can instantly buy and sell on Coinbase, exchanging between your local currency wallet and your digital currency wallets."

Advertisement