Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd like to become a moderator....

Options
  • 03-01-2021 6:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭

Of the Electronic and DJ'ing Music subforum - and Clubbing subforum.

Who do I speak to?

Not to brag but, clearly I'm the most educated person posting there, I have a storied history as a musician and more recently production endeavors, lifetime nightclub go'er, well traveled and versed on the international scene - and Ireland desperately needs an injection of something more contemporary in its nightlife entertainment scene.

Boards.ie is a hub for Irish online information, I can definitely liven (and clean) that forum up.

Make an impact.

So;

Who's in charge?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thank you for your kind offer

We will be back in touch if we decide to take you up on it

If you hear nothing you can reasonably conclude we have taken an alternative decision

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

Cool.

Just FYI, it wasn't so much an offer as it was..... a demand!!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Apologies

Thank you for your kind demand

We will be back in touch if we decide to take you up on it

If you hear nothing you can reasonably conclude we have taken an alternative decision

Advertisement