If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DALI ALTECO C-1

Options
  • 03-01-2021 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I'm looking at buying the Dali Alteco C1 speakers to upgrade my system to Dolby Atmos. I saw on a previous post where you were offering the speakers for 275 euros and was just wondering if that price is still available,
    Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,
    I'm looking at buying the Dali Alteco C1 speakers to upgrade my system to Dolby Atmos. I saw on a previous post where you were offering the speakers for 275 euros and was just wondering if that price is still available,
    Thanks.
    Hi Killavilla1976.

I have some limited stock left in the Black Finish I could offer at the 275 Euro price.

The Walnut and White would be special order and can take 2-3 weeks for stock to arrive.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Killavilla1976

Hi Kenny,
    I'd like to get ahead the purchase in black , do I get a special code or do I need to ring.

Thanks

Hi Killavilla1976.

I have some limited stock left in the Black Finish I could offer at the 275 Euro price.

The Walnut and White would be special order and can take 2-3 weeks for stock to arrive.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,
    I'd like to get ahead the purchase in black , do I get a special code or do I need to ring.

Thanks

Hi Killavilla1976.

Hey Killavilla1976.

If you drop me over your contact number we can give you a shout to finalise the order .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.