Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Issues with fast forward and rewind

• 03-01-2021 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭

I have an Edision OS Mega with a 1TB internal drive. On most channels the fast forward and rewind works fine, but on some (particularly UTV and CH4) I can only forward at speeds up to 8x and rewind sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. This is the case for paused live programs on these channels and for programs recorded off them. Other channels like RTE and BBC work perfectly.
    The issue has happened across multiple versions of OpenATV and on different tuners.

Has anyone had similar issues and is it possible to fix?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

My OS mega does the same, haven't been able to figure out why this is at all, not really a big issue, just a bit of an irritant.
    I'm running OpenVix so not an OpenATV thing, would love to hear some theories on why this is.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭DJD

Hi Supercell,

Thanks for responding on this - it is interesting to know that it is not just me seeing this. You are right in that it is not a big issue, I've had the box nearly 3 years now and only decided to look into it recently. Apart from this one little niggle I find the OS mega perfect for what I need
    I wonder if it is present on other boxes (other Edision or other manufacturers) or just on the OS Mega ones

All the best
    DJD

Advertisement