Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tinder won't upload profile pics... Help!

• 04-01-2021 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Bring on the slaughter... Didn't know where else to post this ....mods plz move if such a place exists....

Tinder help isnt very useful, my internet connection is fine. When I go to add media or upload photo, nothing happens.

Googled the query and keep getting check interested connection, delete and open a new account. Both do not make a difference.

Help, I want to find love 🙠!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

Dear God. Give me strength. Ah sure all the babes will be missing your photograph.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Tinder has a built in ugly filter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭completedit

Seems like the worst time to think about dating tbh. Imagine chatting up a girl and then telling her a date will have to wait so that you can pass the 5km threshold. Instant soyboy beta detector.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Seems like the worst time to think about dating tbh. Imagine chatting up a girl and then telling her a date will have to wait so that you can pass the 5km threshold. Instant beta detector.
    Socially distanced coffee dates are a thing now apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

Have your tired being a little more patient?

There probably doing work to the servers or something :D

• Advertisement

Stick up your photo here, it may be failing some Tinder quality screening check

Error0490Moonpig type thing?

looking at some of the dreadful photos on Tinder I'd doubt they're screening for quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Purgative

Does Tinder specify a format, number of pixels etc.?

Does the photo comply?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

LilacNails wrote: »
    Bring on the slaughter... Didn't know where else to post this ....mods plz move if such a place exists....

Tinder help isnt very useful, my internet connection is fine. When I go to add media or upload photo, nothing happens.

Googled the query and keep getting check interested connection, delete and open a new account. Both do not make a difference.

Help, I want to find love 🙠!!
    You probably don't need a pic to get a date on boards. Just say you're a lady in need and your inbox will be promptly filled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Purgative wrote: »
    Does Tinder specify a format, number of pixels etc.?

Does the photo comply?

I was thinking that but nothing like that is mentioned. I picked different pics, romantic different folders still nothing.

• Advertisement

Ultrflat wrote: »
    Have your tired being a little more patient?

There probably doing work to the servers or something :D

Yes! Well 5min...

No, nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

1 Uninstall Tinder

2 Don't reinstall it.

jk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ratracer

Ficheall wrote: »
    You probably don't need a pic to get a date on boards. Just say you're a lady in need and your inbox will be promptly filled.

The ultimate successful date right there :p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ Rene Inexpensive Zombie

is it me or has the matches gone downhill during the lockdowns

biko wrote: »
    1 Uninstall Tinder

2 Don't reinstall it.

jk

I probably will do that.

Try Bumble instead. Much better.

Advertisement