Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL 2020 Season Playoffs - Wildcard Weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

It's all kicked off in the last 10 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Wolford did not look good going into the locker room. Hopefully he's alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Masked Man wrote: »
    Wolford did not look good going into the locker room. Hopefully he's alright

Seeing a picture on Twitter of him on a stretcher and in what looks like a neck brace in an ambulance been taken to hospital.

https://twitter.com/bytimbooth/status/1348043937701773314?s=21

Ref are embarrassing themselves there. What the hell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Seeing a picture on Twitter of him on a stretcher and in what looks like a neck brace in an ambulance been taken to hospital.

Hopefully it's precautionary.

• Advertisement

Baffling end to the half. There have been some weird calls in the two games so far. If we the fans know when a player is down then the refs do.

Such a pity for him. Obviously he was seen as their best chance to win the game, and a huge opportunity for him, sad to see it end like that. Hope he's OK, and as others have said, that it's a precaution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Shut up Tom

Shut up Tom

Tom ?

I get the feeling the Seahawks know exactly how to play Goff. He looks very ponderous, and improvising is definitely not his thing.

• Advertisement

Just seeing a slow mo of the hit of wolford and it’s very clowney on wentz from last year.

That'd be a huge loss (obviously) for the Rams.
    Hopefully he's just winded.

Crikey, even I don't throw the ball as badly.

Thumb might be a bigger issue than I thought.

That'd be a huge loss (obviously) for the Rams.
    Hopefully he's just winded.

I’m not sure why he’s winded. He hurt his hand it looked like. But yeah it’d be a huge loss to a team that even though they have scored 20 points aren’t exactly lighting the world on fire on the offensive side of the ball.

I’m not sure why he’s winded. He hurt his hand it looked like. But yeah it’d be a huge loss to a team that even though they have scored 20 points aren’t exactly lighting the world on fire on the offensive side of the ball.

I thought Wilson came down on his ribs during the tackle.

Agree that the Rams look all at sea on offense though.

I thought Wilson came down on his ribs during the tackle.

Agree that the Rams look all at sea on offense though.

Maybe he did. I looked to me like his hand got landed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Must be infuriating for a defense. That's what makes a QB like Wilson so dangerous. The ability to lengthen the play, throw on the run, improvise.

Great to have a qb that can run a "system" , but QBs that can do that can undo the best of defenses.

I can confirm it is in no way fun having Wilson and Murray in your division :(

Silly challenge by the rams. They were getting the ball back regardless. They lost a time out they might need. Aaron Donald going back into the locker room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 854 ✭✭✭human 19

Much as I would have liked to see Seattle win this, it seems obvious that LA would have a better chance of challenging in later games. The cards have become stacked in Seattle's favour in this game and they still can't do anything.

Dk metcalf must have played basketball growing up because that was a nice box out to mane that catch. That’s two poor time outs used by the rams in the second half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Kev8360

seahawks killing themselves with penalties.

That's a killer. Close game, but the score won't reflect it

And that’s that. Fecking seahawks have lost to a rams team who are poor on the offensive side of the ball.

That's a killer. Close game, but the score won't reflect it

It’s why on a Monday or Tuesday morning when I check the scores I never take them at face value and always watch the condensed version at the least.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

This Rams defensive line has been outstanding with or without Donald.

Thats Rams defense is going to give any team problems. The offense will trip them up somewhere along the way I think.

I thought he came up well short first time I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,421 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I expected a little more from Seahawks, but that D from Rams is serious business

Kev8360 wrote: »
    Thats Rams defense is going to give any team problems. The offense will trip them up somewhere along the way I think.

Not sure if their D can carry them all the way, they don't seem "all time" type defense.

If they can find a running game the Rams might have a chance, McVay might be able to scheme a few big play from play action. But their regular passing attack is goosed.

• Advertisement

Not sure if their D can carry them all they, they don't seem "all time" type defense.

If they can find a running game the Rams might have a chance, McVay might be able to scheme a few big play from play action. But their regular passing attack is goosed.

Especially goosed if Kupp is out with that knee injury.

Advertisement