Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL 2020 Season Playoffs - Wildcard Weekend

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Who is telling mcvay to challenge these calls ? It happened in the bills game also. It seems that the coaches and officials looking at screens can’t see what we all are seeing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I can't believe I watched all of this muck. Came to bed and all to watch it to ensure I might have dropped off.

I might need to watch Football Team and see if it can wash off some of this horror.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

I can't believe I watched all of this muck. Came to bed and all to watch it to ensure I might have dropped off.

I might need to watch Football Team and see if it can wash off some of this horror.

Alex Smith is inactive.

Go to sleep.

Alex Smith is inactive.

Go to sleep.

Oh I know. I full intend to... But but...

And that’s the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Alex Smith is inactive.

Go to sleep.

I think they are more likely to win without Smith. He has no upside and isn't winning you a game against any team that can put points up.

(Not saying they have any chance either way)

Alex Smith is inactive.

Go to sleep.

I won’t be watching the third game live either. I’ve watched two live today so I’ll watch the condensed version tomorrow morning.

Wasn't a bad stand from the Football Team D

Hmmm

Disregard my last post because I’m watching the bucs vs Washington. Now I missed a few minutes of the first quarter but I’m live now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

That's a killer. Close game, but the score won't reflect it

Wasn't a close game, 30-20 was flattering, Russell Wilson goes for the glory boy plays on every down, and I'd say who but me Metcalfe is happy with his 2 touchdowns because he is a me first player. That team is in bits, no offensive line The Tampa Washington game could be good, Washington need to score here, 9-0 down, but moving the ball

• Advertisement

TD Washington, so keep watching

Magic from Heinicke.

Magic from Heinicke.

Some performance, good game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Some performance, good game

He's been excellent, hope he writes himself a nice contract tonight.

Heinicke was fantastic. Couldn't even get a game in the XFL not too long ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Fascinating to see how Washington play the QB market. That DL will be broken up once those first round picks need to be paid. Add in a NFC East in flux and Washington's window might be right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭cosatron

Great performance by heninike, I was disappointed by the much vaunted Washington dline. Brady had all day on some throws and that will beat any team

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Jaded Walker

Heineke might get a decent payday after that.

Buccaneers offensive line was brilliant. If they keep that up they'll be hard to beat with Evans, Godwin, Brown and then two very good receiving tight ends. Fournette looked like the player everybody expected him to be coming out of college too.

UP THE ****ING RAVENS

giphy.gif

Please let this game not be a damp squib like last year.

2/3 were daycent yesterday. I'll take that ratio now with both AFC games being belters. Thank you football Gods.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

My Picks for tonight are:

Baltimore, New Orleans, Pittsburgh.

Not the most exciting picks but I think the favourites all roll tonight. Baltimore are on a bit of a hot streak, though mainly beating up on some bad teams. I don't really rate Baltimore but Tennessee's defense is just so bad that Baltimore should be able to put enough points for the win.

I think the Saints are vulnerable, particularly with Brees, Thomas and Kamara all still coming back from injury/Covid, I just think Chicago aren't really equipped to take advantage so New Orleans should progress though they may make hard work of it.

Late game I don't think Cleveland have enough to live with Pittsburgh, even if their coach was available. Steelers will pressure Mayfield and he will make mistakes. Ben hasn't looked great but in playoffs I think he is willing to hang in the pocket, take the hits and deliver the ball down the field. He'll have to as the Steelers can't run the ball.

I remember why I don’t normally stay up and watch MNF unless the eagles are playing. The whole presentation and the commentary teams are poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Marlon Humphrey might be in for a long day.

TD Titans.

Masked Man wrote: »
    Marlon Humphrey may be in for a long day.

Yep. I hope he brought food and water because he’s going to be stranded on an island a lot potentially today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Andrews not making that pretty simple catch on the Ravens third down versus what AJ Brown just did on that drive sums things up.

Hollywood Brown is a half decent #2 WR option and that’s about it. And apart from him, they literally have no outside help at all.

Masked Man wrote: »
    Marlon Humphrey might be in for a long day.

Was wondering was he was at, celebrating after the 3rd down incompletion on the first drive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

That was an easy pick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

That was a horrendous throw from Jackson.

If the Titans produce a TD on this drive it will be very difficult for Baltimore to come back as they are not really built for playing against large deficits.

• Advertisement

Was wondering was he was at, celebrating after the 3rd down incompletion on the first drive

He I think should have gotten a call in his favour. The arm was extended. I mean as was said on the commentary if they call it like this all game then okay. Bad INT by Lamar Jackson.

Advertisement