Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyProtein - Vat/customs

Options
  • 04-01-2021 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

Hi

I placed on order on MyProtein.ie? Does anyone know if I'll have to buy customs/vat and how much would it cost if so?

The product was €21.98 and delivery was €4.99.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Hi

I placed on order on MyProtein.ie? Does anyone know if I'll have to buy customs/vat and how much would it cost if so?

Thanks

You'd need to check if they have charged you Irish VAT or not. Best just to check with them. You could even end up paying UK and Irish VAT plus a handling fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Saudades

Hi

Thanks

Did you end up having to pay customs/vat?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭shawki

Ive made two orders since 1st January. No extra charges, obviously make sure you are on the .ie website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

The OP could have gone to the help section and read the first topic and would have got this answer directly -

Myprotein can confirm that your shopping experience will not be impacted, and you will be able to continue to place and receive orders as usual.

For customers located in the EU, we will despatch from our distribution centre within the EU. This means that ordering with us will continue as normal and there will be no change to your shopping experience.

https://www.myprotein.ie/help-centre.list

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭shawki

Ive made two orders since 1st January. No extra charges, obviously make sure you are on the .ie website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Saudades wrote: »
    Did you end up having to pay customs/vat?

No I didn't in the end. It was really delayed as they were sorting out Brexit issues, but no customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭antimatterx

silver2020 wrote: »
    The OP could have gone to the help section and read the first topic and would have got this answer directly -

Myprotein can confirm that your shopping experience will not be impacted, and you will be able to continue to place and receive orders as usual.

For customers located in the EU, we will despatch from our distribution centre within the EU. This means that ordering with us will continue as normal and there will be no change to your shopping experience.

https://www.myprotein.ie/help-centre.list

I couldn't have actually. I ordered January 4th, and they had no information re Brexit on their site at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

I couldn't have actually. I ordered January 4th, and they had no information re Brexit on their site at that time.

This is what happens when you don't check the date of the OP :D:D Apologies

Advertisement